Application For A Permit

*Ghost in the Machine

Posted by *Ghost in the Machine »

An alabaster skinned raven haired Alu Fiend walks into The Hall of Records. She approaches the desk her lips curling into something half way between a smile and a sneer.

"I wish to buy and sell slaves in The City of Doors, and I have been told here is the place I must come to do so."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The clerk, an elderly woman with a sour look on her face, pushes a stack of papers into the fiend's direction.

"Do you have any experiences with the training and upkeep of servants? If no you get an owner license first. Anyway... fill in those forms. Triple copies for each of course. Fees as usual."

She points at a board behind her on the wall which is filled with lists of numerous services and the according fees.
*Ghost in the Machine

Posted by *Ghost in the Machine »

"Plenty of experience thank you."

The forms are taken, and three days later they are rerurned by l large muscular Inccubus who hands over more than the requested fees in soul prisims.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The forms are checked thoroughly by the woman but as hard as she tries she finds nothing to complain about.

After putting the prisms into a wooden box carefully (and taking those extr prisms aside for her own stash) the requested permits are granted.