A Request For Licenses

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

A tall, lean half fiend enters the Hall of Records, carrying a stack of papers under an arm and a heavy pouch on his belt.

Approaching the clerk at the table he flashes a broad smile:

"Hello.

I am here to aquire some licenses to conduct business here in town, for my sister and myself.

To whom have I to talk?"

He shows the papers he carries and there are requests for:

A license to trade goods in Sigil- among them magical and nonmagical armours, weapons and ammunition, enchanted trinkets, gems, alchemical goods and more.

A license to enchant items, weapons and armours and to create wands

A license to forge weapons- even from exotic planar ores and substances

A license to offer simple drinks and meals.

A license that allows the hireing and equipping of Mercenaries for actions outside Sigil

A permit to found a Mecenary group.

*Silk

Posted by *Silk »

Karenn looks over the assembled permits casually, drumming three of her stubby fingers on the desk. When she's finished reading them all, she looks up and addresses the half-fiend.

"Right, you got citizenship here cutter? If so, lemmie see your citizenship papers; if not, we can have those filled out pretty quick here. Citizenship verification is required for the approval of all these permits, savvy?"

((I imagine citizenship papers in Sigil would be pretty sparse: just name, plane of origin (if not Sigil itself), presumed age, and Ward of residence.))
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Sure. here you go."

He hands her some crumpled sheet of paper- showing the seals of both Sigil, the Crawling City in Gehenna and also something that seems to be from some forlorn place in Hades.
wrote: Name: Asaris
Plane of Origin: Gehenna
Race: Yugoloth blooded half fiend (or something)
And there is also a note attached that he has rented a room at the Olde Foul Spirit inn for when he stays in Sigil.
*Silk

Posted by *Silk »

Karenn looks over the citizenship documentation carefully, before signing and stamping the aforementioned permits with her seal of approval.

"Right, with this last permit, just a little proviso: Scan this cutter, this doesn't mean that we approve of or sanction any of your merc actions; especially if such actions end up being illegal and in the Cage proper. However, this permit does get you preference on any Fated contract we put up for bidding in exchange for an annual tax."

She smiles and hands the half-'loth copies of their permits.

"Watch the spire now, aye?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Got it!"

He flashes a smile and takes the papers, sorting them neatly before pocketing them.

"Thanks for your help and if the Fated ever need some muscle remind me to give you guys some discount on our services."

Still wearing a somewhat mischevious smile he offers a small gesture between a salute and a wave before leaving.