Business At The Property Department

*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

((This threads mainly refers to the IC selling of houses that I am going to build for players. Do feel free to ooc contact me for info))

Just after finishing his talk with Kelth and that other lady in one of the nearby offices, Rhistel took the folder containing the information he needed and went straight to the Property Department.
Ignoring most of the namers busy at work in there, he looked for anyone with the appropriate rank to listen at him, and placing the folder on their desk, briefly explained them the situation.

"I am taking charge of the dealing for the selling of one the property we hold, a shack in the Hive Ward. From the records I see it was seized from the previous owners for unfulfilled tax payments."

He stops a moment, taking a parchment from the folder, then continues in a blank but rather resolute tone.
"The market value of the real estate reaches the two hundred thousand jinks. I am here to inform you I am going to retain the twenty-five percent of the transaction for the dealing." He finally concludes, looking straight at his interlocutor, then, seeing as he has nothing to add to that, he leaves the office, taking the folder with him.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

A week later, documents referring to the new ownership of the property are put to the records, mentioning a body named Kelth McEwan as the buyer.
Also, a deposit in favour of the Faction of one hundred fifty thousand is made by Rhistel Aidan, the selling of the property mentioned in the documents following the payment.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

On the last week of Narciss, another deposit of six hundred seventy-five thousand is made by Rhistel Aidan in favour of the Faction; the selling of a property located in the Clerk Ward to a body named Brindas Defeign is mentioned in the documents as the reason for the payment.
Along with it, the appropriate license for property ownership is put to the records.

The property has also been registered as a clinic offering medical services.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

On 2nd Guild of Tithing another notice of purchase of one of the property owned in the Lady Ward for the sum of two million and three hundred thousand is filed by Rhistel Aidan along with a deposit of one million seven hundred twenty-five thousand.
The property was purchased and paid upfront by a body named Hiromo Itsuyashi; in the folder regarding the purchase is also included a copy of a license for a dojo with teaching purposes filed by namer Emeraldine Undren and a license for property owning filed by Rhistel Aidan.

Alongside with this, a request of purchase and license for renewing regarding the tower located on the property of Rhistel Aidan is submitted, payment still pending as a quote for the work is still needed.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

On First Lady of Decadre, a purchase notice of a building in the Market District is submitted.

The property is registered as owned by the submitter himself, Rhistel Aidan, but an additional contract states the locals have been given in usufruct for a whole year length to the "Ba'alnior and Associates Law Firm", belonging to Namer Ba'alnior.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

The next days, documents regarding another of the properties in the Lady's Ward are requested for consultation.
Someone had contacted Rhistel in order to purchase it, only do dismantle it and replace it with a new construction. It could be done, of course, but he needed to value how much it was going to cost... and most importantly, if it was worth it, before contacting the client again with details.