Requesting Licenses

*dogo

Posted by *dogo »

An average height and slightly chubby dark-skinned man wearing robes and a turbant enters the Hall of Records, a tall dark-haired Erinyes following him.

He goes straight to the Department of Licenses, explaining the reason of his visit:

- Peace be upon you, miss *he touches his forehead and chest in greeting, the Erinyes simply nods*

- I would like to obtain a number of licenses, namely, of citizenship for me and my companion, as well as licenses to operate a merchant stall, offer my services as a magical wand maker, as well as serve refreshments for my prospects and customers.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

The clerk at the desk gives the man a professional, polite smile and takes two identical modules from a drawer.

"To register your citizenship in the Cage, please fill this up with the required information and consign them to the Hall of Census," she says offering the modules to the man, "the fee required for the procedure is fifty jink and it will take some days to be processed. Of course should you need it sooner, I am sure we may find a way.." she concludes, letting the sentence hang in the air as she casually turns to pick up more modules.

"As for the licenses required, let's see... Running of a merchant stall and operating business... yes, here they are. We will need the same kind of information," she says putting the modules in front of her and taking a quill.

She then proceeds inquiring about different subjects, as the man's name, current residence and such, compiling the module as she receives the informations
*dogo

Posted by *dogo »

"Excellent" he says and immediately starts filing up the forms with this information about himself (only first post applies, obviously): http://z13.invisionfree.com/nwn2planesc ... opic=12496

For the Erinyes, he states her name to be Tisha, age unknown and absolutely not polite to ask a lady, but that he trusts the Fated to create a realistic approximation if it is a requirement, and casually slides a Mert over towards the clerk, as he answers all other questions to his best (the Platinum Cog can be collected by a Fated member or DM at their discretion).

He waits for the clerk's reaction, after commenting that the sooner he can operate legally, the sooner he will be able to keep his generosity high.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

The clerk doesn't seem much concerned about having to make up an age for the Eriniyes, and does so quite nonchalantly, just as she nonchalantly makes the Cog disappear, flashing a smile to the man.

"Here are the requested licenses, sir, it makes a total of eight hundred and seventy-five," she says handing the man the documents after signing them. "They will need to be renewed next year this current month," she explains briefly, "taxation on introits should be corresponded monthly instead. You can do so in the offices down the hall there or with any of our agents," she finally concludes after gesturing in the vague direction of the offices she mentioned.

She then offers a hand to the man to ask the citizenship modules he had just compiled, despite having already told him to submit them to another office.

"Let's say they'll be ready for tomorrow, then?"

((no need to actually trade money, do not worry!
*dogo

Posted by *dogo »

"Y'mahh, your efficiency and expediency are far beyond my expectations, you have my most humble appreciation" He says as he touches his forehead and chest, bowing his head deeply and in the same move handing the clerk the citizenship modules.

"I will return tomorrow for the citizenship, and in the meantime, you or any of your associates are welcome to visit my stall for inspection, shopping, or a drink of Cider from the Greencage, on the house, obviously"

And he departs the Hall Of Records, the Erinyes following silently, but a pleased grin on her face.