Message For Rhistel

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote:
Factor Rhistel,

This might be a little late, but there is something the Fated can assist with towards ensuring that Kakos Kruphai and the Mnemur Scroll threat is dealt with once and for all.

As you know, several Factions and free agents are preparing to stand against the cult and its Power in the plane of Salt, where Kruphai will attempt to awaken his Master (theorized to be a Titan of some kind). Although the Mercykillers are already deployed (with Harmonium units soon to come), the full battle groups of both our Factions as well as others are still mobilizing.

Until then, we need to bolster the ranks to prepare for any rushes by the enemy, as well as attempt to slow down their own gathering. It was proposed that Outland Mercenaries was one way to accomplish this, so if you or anyone in the Fated has the contacts and resources to arrange for such, now would be the time.

Sincerely,

Justicar Dace Andor

PS: When is the wedding? I need to know much longer i'm supposed to avoid getting killed.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

The message Dace receives in reply to his letter is quite too formal to be from Rhistel, cold even, compared to the way the two have corresponded in the past. Still, the handwriting and the signature at the bottom gives out the authenticity of the letter.
wrote:
Justicar Andor,
I shall confirm we, in fact, do have the contacts you mention, and I hereby take note of your formal request, but I need to remind you that for one hand to wash the other there must be an agreement. And we are still waiting for one of our request to be even considered.

I am open to indulge in talks about the greater good, in the meantime, I'd rather stick to a much simpler do ut des.
Name what is in for us and we'll be glad to consider your request of assistance, and comply, even. If it will be appropriate for us.

As I wait for your reply, I in advance wish a safe journey to you and your men.

Sincerely
Factor Rhistel Aidan