Ba'alnior And Associates

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

"Perfect. Let's meet for coffee and we'll discuss wages"

//meet me in game sometime and I'll get you some pay :)
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

A nymph in dark blue robes and light blue hair shows up at the offices of Ba'alnior requesting an appointment. Those who have been a round a while would likely know this as Trissa the owner of The Three Dragons
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

An appointment is tentatively made pending last minute schedule changes.

((I burned out hard and am now rebounding back into the game. Gonna get this back in motion. Got a few backlogged meetings and then will get things sorted. We'll meet in game as soon as possible.))
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

wrote: Do you like to help people get what they deserve?

Do you like to ensure the people are represented properly?

Do you like to make a tidy profit while doing so?

If so, Ba'alnior and Associates is looking for you. We are looking for associates to help represent our clients. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable with the law and the loopholes hidden within it. They will concern themselves with winning cases for our clients and ensuring they receive what they deserve from those who have wronged them.

If you have what it takes to be an associate of law please drop your resume off at the offices of Ba'alnior and Associates in the Market.

Help us serve the people who so deserve it.

*this advert brought to you by Ba'alnior and Associates. A proud member of the Fated, your friends in the Multiverse, helping you bring a brighter tomorrow, today.
Kero enters Ba'alnior office and tosses the advertising on his desk. "I am Kero Kelteel, recently from Baator, where I represented devils in their contract disputes and humans that are savy enough to realize that their contracts has loop holes in them. I've fought for both immortals and mortals and have an impressive 93% winning percentage representing my clients.

According to this, you are looking for associates, so here I am. Where can I set up my desk?"

Hands on her hips she waits for a response