A Rumored Return

*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Rumor has it that the disgraced Factor, Ra'zeth, has been seen approaching the Fated compound more and more, talking to a few odd people and quick disappearing. Rumor quickly spread that he plans to return and hold a speech against recent practices.

//This is an effort to get this plot moving again, as it has been dragging on for quite a while now.//
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

At another place in the halls of record unknown to all but those that attended it.

"Word is he plans to return with a speech of some kind." Voiced in a nearly fightnened tone submissivly.

"Good don't stop him. I want to hear what he has learned. Keep his other friends away, no scandals redounding back on us all or heads will roll." Replied a boominging strong commanding voice.

"It will be done." Answered the meek voice before skittering away rappidly.

((No confusions here I am merely assisting and DM Lotus is till the lead DM in the plot. I kindly ask all parts to post IC actions here instead of sending PM's as there is several parts involved.))
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

((I... I'm a little stuck at the moment, as my actions may probably differ basing on the info Lotus should give me once they're back
If it's all right, I'd rather keep waiting in order to be sure I know what I'm doing o.o
*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

(( Take it his plan is to take place ingame. Sunday afternoon? ))
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//Sure thing, thank you :)
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//So Lotus, when exactly?:P
*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

((( How's 6-7 GMT? Could probably be earlier but I'm waiting for a call and will need to disappear for half an hour or so.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Lotus,Apr 19 2015 wrote: ((( How's 6-7 GMT? Could probably be earlier but I'm waiting for a call and will need to disappear for half an hour or so.
//GMT as in GMT 0, or London Summer Time?:P http://www.greenwichmeantime.com/
*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

(( BST
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//Many thanks to you two for last night's event, it was quite easily the most thrilling, challenging and suspenseful event I partook in like, ever. :D Apologies for my sudden leave tho, I realized I was 1 hour past bedtime, so I couldn't stick around.

When can we conclude it?//