Digging On The Consortium Matter

*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

Once he had a vague idea of what kind of business the Chief used to deal with, Rhistel waited for his turn in complete silence, apparently more interested in what would seem a spot on the wall (or was it a dead bug?) than to the other people around him.

When he finally was called, he entered the office, politely bowing at Aram before taking a seat as he suggested.

"Thank you for your time, Chief, I'll try to be as quick as possible," he stated quietly, producing a copy of the documents about Factor Charae's employment in the Consortium and placing them on the desk for the other to pick.

"One of our Factors is interested in... building a case against one of the Red Deaths higher-ups, in order to discredit them within their faction ranks. I am the one looking in the matter at the moment, and while researching I believe I've come across your job."
He paused a little before speaking again, his tone as quiet as before.
"I've been told you are the one who helps when some fixing is needed. In my case, I'm here only because right now I'm not interested in breaking something, but for this... I'm afraid I'll need more informations than the available ones.
Can you tell me where do we stand with the Consortium, at the moment?"
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

He nodded at the Chief explanation, he had thought as much himself, then at his last statement he tilted his head.

Factor Ra had said something about the Consortium being semi-illegal, yet, Rhistel didn't think to anything worse than black market or smuggling... But then again, he was known for not having enough imagination....

"A... different branch? Would you be willing to tell me about this... Distinction?"