Acquisition Of The Weary Spirit Infirmary

*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

A copy of the following letter and attached documents is put to the Records by namer Rhistel Aidan, while another copy is sent to Factotum Sillxhistraja Fernalit with an unsigned note:
wrote:No money, only lots of losses apparently. That place was ours to claim in my opinion, so I did. Let's see what comes out of it.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

After receiving the last documentation from Judge Arnders, he proceeded adding to the records all the new informations about the change of ownership of the Weary Spirit Infirmary; after that, he started a brief calculation of the back taxes the activity would be owing since the ownership changed.

Once finished, he compiled a report, leaving it to the attention of his superiors, in case they thought the matter needed to be pressed further.
It had been left aside for so much without no notice whatsoever, probably no one really cared about it enough...
*Rainbow Prism

Posted by *Rainbow Prism »

Looking through paperwork on charity organizations of Hive for whatever reason, Sillxhistraja found report on the infirmary's taxation. Carefully looking through it, drow sat back to research the numbers for years of negligence.

\\No idea what the actual numbers are, so cannot make any reaction on her part for this. Thinking up a number by myself feels like godmodding.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Lots of digging, adding up of pennies, and cross-referencing of records reveals a full 10,000 jink of indisputable back taxes owed by the infirmary. A very cunning and unscrupulous person could add another 5,000 based on questionable and obscure mandates, though the full amount might not stand up in court.
*Rainbow Prism

Posted by *Rainbow Prism »

After some thinking, drow put away folder with report, adding one note.

"I approve. Bleed it out like you want to fill a great hunger in stomach.

P.S. Bring me cookies. I am hungry."
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

Finding the report on the Weary Spirit back on his desk, Rhistel took it to see what had been added to it, and raised an eyebrow at the attached note.

Nonetheless, a while later a small envelope containing cookies will reach the drow, brought by a young namer who really doesn't seem happy to be used as message boy.
A note is attached to the envelope, not signed but the handwriting belonging to Rhistel for sure:
wrote:
Just because it's you, but don't get used to it.

The namer will wait patiently for Sill to read the note, then will show her a receipt and add grumpily
"It's 2 jinx for the cookies. And 5 for the delivery."
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

It was as he cleaned up his desk from the pile of books he had created on it that he found again the documents he had prepared on the Weary Spirit.
With a pinch of annoyance, he had to admit he completely forgot about it in between all that had happened in the past two weeks. Not that it was a valid excuse, anyway.

He read the report once more to see if he remembered everything; he indeed had a proposal about that issue, yet, this time he'd rather consult one of his superiors first. Just to be sure it wasn't going to be a waste of time.

There weren't many Factors he had dealt with until then, but among these, Ziporath seemed the most appropriate: the deva had already kept an eye on this infirmary issue (of course it wasn't a surprise, he probably kept an eye on everything anyway), and to that day Rhistel himself had still some work in progress under his direction.

"...and last thing I need now, is him to think I stopped working right after he promoted me..."

He so decided to request a meeting with him for whenever he was available, then, went back to managing the mess his table had became.