Warrant For Arrest

*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Her last stop for the day, Chari shows up at the Fated headquarters. She leaves this letter also with a faction figurehead as she will ask for one before handing it over. She leaves a bow of her head and makes her way out
wrote:
For the Fated,

I have just completed my investigation and unfortunately there is ample evidence implicating Factor Ra'zeth in a serious crime in the Hive.  This is a warning that a warrant will be issued in twenty four hours for his arrest.  Both the Harmonium and Mercykillers will be pursuing him, so it is best for all parties involved for him to turn himself in and his guilt or innocence can be determined in a court of law. 

Thank you,

Chari The Pure.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Chari delivers a notice to the Doomguards during her day outside the office. She leaves the letter with a faction figurehead as she will ask for one before handing it over. She leaves a bow of her head and makes her way out
wrote:
For the Doomguards,

I have just completed my investigation and unfortunately there is ample evidence implicating Doomlord Mauric in a serious crime in the Hive.  This is a warning that a warrant will be issued in twenty four hours for his arrest.  Both the Harmonium and Mercykillers will be pursuing him, so it is best for all parties involved for him to turn himself in and his guilt or innocence can be determined in a court of law. 

Thank you,

Chari The Pure.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

As the Law Representative designed for the Fated, Rhistel would meet Chari at the Hall entrance, as she clearly had already managed to get inside without much trouble.
He would quietly and politely listen at any explanation she would grant him, and take the letter with him, assuring her that it would reach the interested parties.

When she leaves, he would read the letter carefully, and after sending a copy to Factor Ra'zeth, he would go to the Factol office to deliver the original.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Later in the evening, an envelope was delivered to the Barracks. It was addressed to Chari
wrote: Measure Chari.

I am Ba'alnior and I am a member of Master Ra'zeths legal advisors. I ask that all correspondence with the Honorable Factor be directed through myself or the rest of the team. I also advise that the Honorable Factor not be questioned without a member of his legal team present.

As an aside, I would like to discuss the particulars of this case with you at first chance. It might go a long way in removing the coming piles of paperwork that will inevitably find its way onto your desk. Please respond as soon as you can and I will personally make it a priority matter to come speak with you right away.

Sincerely, Ba'alnior,
Attorney at Law.
A business card is included
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Information is returned that the discussion was unsuccessful and the case is going to Trial. The secondary charges against the opposition have been filed with the Harmonium with another copy going to the courts once Aidan files them.
*Cadence

Posted by *Cadence »

Factol Darkwood sighs heavily as one of his assassin spies informs him of the events. He then begins to draft a letter addressed to Ra'zeth.