Be Fated, Not Hated!

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Tomekk,Jan 18 2015 wrote: Said duplicate letters were quickly collected and incinerated; whilst the Namer became listed as persona non grata and viciously lynched should they ever set a foot around the Hall of Records again.
///bear in mind, players cannot be kicked out of a faction without the blessing of the DM's. They are permitted to play their Faction and use the HQ.

Carry on.
*KaryielValois

Posted by *KaryielValois »

Darkrob,Jan 18 2015 wrote:
Tomekk,Jan 18 2015 wrote: Said duplicate letters were quickly collected and incinerated; whilst the Namer became listed as persona non grata and viciously lynched should they ever set a foot around the Hall of Records again.
///bear in mind, players cannot be kicked out of a faction without the blessing of the DM's. They are permitted to play their Faction and use the HQ.

Carry on.
(( sooo icly, is Karyiel actually going to be lynched for stepping foot in the Hall of Records. . ?
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

KaryielValois,Jan 18 2015 wrote:

Carry on.
(( sooo icly, is Karyiel actually going to be lynched for stepping foot in the Hall of Records. . ?
//Let's just say she'll have to clean toilets for a long time instead. :rolleyes:
*KaryielValois

Tomekk,Jan 18 2015 wrote:
KaryielValois,Jan 18 2015 wrote:

Carry on.
//Let's just say she'll have to clean toilets for a long time instead. :rolleyes:
(( errrrr, she would sooner quit the faction than clean toilets. . . is quitting a faction possible, by the way?
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

///Yes it is but I wouldn't be too hasty. There are other people in the Faction who might see things like you do. Don't be afraid to reach out (to either other players/EM's/DM's) to find them. We don't want your Faction experience to be "un-fun" or uninteresting. There's always other options within so long as your characters views remain similar to the overall philosophy of the faction.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Ziporath would also hear a reply circulating shortly after.

"Didn't know you had a thing for slaves, Zippy... but if you think property can join our ranks, be my guest. Just don't expect half of us to ever let them get past th'rank of Namer."
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((Tom/Hydra - please take note of a person's post count as well when making threads. We have a relatively new member here who tried to make some nice RP and probably didn't expect an IC hostile response from his own faction.

While factions are fraught with in-fighting, it would be nice to help people get into the faction first and help them along, before trying to stab them in the back as it were.

Cheers))
*Cadence

Posted by *Cadence »

A letter arrives via runner to Karyiel. Upon it is the seal of the Factol of the Fated - one of the most powerful beings in not just Sigil, but the Multiverse. Of course, Karyiel is asked for a small runner's tax before the letter is delivered. Assuming the tax is paid, the following lies within.
wrote:
Dear Namer Karyiel,

I would like to commend you on the initiative you've taken in distributing this Public Relations pamphlet to fellow factioneers. I have been working with a team for months to give our faction a better image in the City of Doors. Many of the points you raised resonate with the work done and conclusions reached by this team.

It feels like the natural next step to invite you to attend monthly meetings with the Public Relations Board to help the team come up with new ideas involving image rebranding within our fair City. Thank you for your contribution.

Regarding recent threats to your personal safety; fear not. They are nothing more than the flailings and tantrum of a petulant child quite obviously threatened by an upstart showing potential and backbone like yourself (much in the same way I was threatened when I first started making ripples within the faction). I will deal with this troublemaker. Rest assured that you shall remain unharmed within the Hall of Records.

Yours Truly,

Duke Rowan Darkwood

*Cadence

Posted by *Cadence »

((I will now be moderating this forum. All replies are to remain IC please. Further OOC banter will be deleted by me. If anything needs to be said out of character, it can be PMed to me))
*KaryielValois

Karyiel pays the small runner's tax without a second thought upon seeing the seal of the Duke himself. She then waves the runner away as she reads and considers the letter carefully. Within a day, she pens and sends off a reply to the Duke.
wrote:Dear Esteemed Duke Rowan Darkwood,

I was very happy today to receive a letter from you. I admit that I did not expect to hear from you directly and would like to appropriately thank you for taking time out of your undoubtedly busy day to write to a Namer such as myself.

I graciously accept your offer to attend the meetings at the Public Relations Board. However while I would happily contribute my efforts to creating a better public image for our faction with only my peace of mind as reward, I should think that I am expected to request some tangible compensation be provided as salary for the additional time and effort that I expend at the Board. Of course, I do not expect you to handle such trivial matters directly and will enquire about such upon attending the meetings, with your blessing.

With Utmost Regards,

Namer Karyiel Valois