Actions Have Consequences: Ra'zeth

*Cadence

Posted by *Cadence »

A runner arrives to deliver a message to Ra'zeth. This messenger is not one of the garden variety but a personal guard of the Factol. Theoren, the square-jawed human, never hid his resentment of Drow and this was no exception. The contents delivered within are as follows:
wrote: Ra'zeth,

I am tired.

I am tired of bringing up your contributions to the faction in an attempt to defend your ill-advised actions from numerous others. I no longer wish to shield you.

I am tired of getting regular earfuls regarding your transgressions against the Law. I donÂ’t know if youÂ’re guilty of the alleged crimes and frankly I donÂ’t care. The mere fact that youÂ’re foolish enough to get caught and/or irk the wrong bloods is enough to warrant this letter. I gave you enough rope to fix the situation, or hang yourself. You picked your fate and unfortunately it was the latter.

I am tired of you using faction resources and manpower to wage your personal vendettas. Dragging them into your moronic feuds all in the name of “battling the oppressors” has become more than an annoyance.

I am tired of you intimidating new initiates into the faction in such an obviously flagrant fashion that it makes factioneers and close associates of mine think twice about setting foot in the Hall of Records. The faction headquarters is a place that I want to remain inviting not a place for you to play out your personal vendettas because you are bitter over someone criticizing you. Actually, if it wasnÂ’t for you reacting to this criticism so strongly (an obvious sign of insecurity), I may not have been galvanized into writing this. Let there be no doubt in your mind that should you engage in bloodshed within the Hall, I will send someone to quite literally cut you down.

I am tired of you figuratively waving your genitals about in a feckless manner like a smug buffoon. A castration is in order. You have forgotten your place and it is due time that someone reminded you of it. You are hereby stripped of your title as Factor, and shall be demoted to a probationary member. In the span of 6 months, if deemed acceptable by an overseeing factotum as well as myself, you may be fully reinstated in the faction as a Namer.

I am tired of your childish antics. So go ahead and throw your tantrum. Flail and thrash about like a dying fish. It will make no difference in the final scheme of things, I promise you. Actions have consequences, and itÂ’s time for you to take responsibility. DonÂ’t completely blame yourself, though. I should have done this weeks ago.

Disappointedly,

-Factol Duke Rowan Darkwood
After smacking the letter atop Razeth's desk, he condescendingly sneers towards the Drow and adds: "Yer gonna want to read this REAL careful. Okay pumpkin?" Without another word he strides off, armor clinking tauntingly with each arrogant step.

((*IC replies only please. Fair warning has been given.))