Request For Permits And Licenses

*poststructuralism

Posted by *poststructuralism »

A figure with kaleidoscopic eyes in cloak and robes of flowing purple arrives at the hall of records and with a simple nod of greeting hands the following scroll to attendant staff.

Honorable Fraternity of Order,

I, V'azari of the Crawling City, request whatsoever all licenses and permits required in order to do the following business in Sigil:

- Enchanting
- Smithing of Weapons of materials from across the plains including but not limited to such rare materials as abyssal iron, gehennan morguth steel, solanian steel, blood glass, tantuhlor, and byeshk.
- Small loans toward goods sold against customers' souls (advances against items sold or enchanted)
- Wholesaling to other merchants
- Performance of Alchemy and Disenchanting
- The right to purchase property
- The right to sell or barter the casting of protective wards, enhancements, and curatives

Additionally, he provides this note from the guvners detailing that they sent him here.

Citizen V'azari

As the licences you request are not in the trade, sale or transfer of sentient beings, the Fraternity advises you to seek out these requested permits and such with the Fated. The Fraternity does not involve itself in such things unless it involves the jurisdiction of another sentient being whose rights need to be taken into account beforehand.

Thank you

Administrator 6 Jurvai Indant

Fraternity of Order
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

The person at the reception looks at the documents for a moment, then, after taking a look at the man, checks a note they have on the desk.
As to be sure, he checks the documents again and looks at the man one more time before replying

"I believe your documents are already in the work. You should talk to Factotum Aidan," he says, gesturing toward the desks area behind them.
*poststructuralism

*he heads to the desk area, to ask after Factotum Aidan*
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

He would find Rhistel sat at one of the tables, apparently intent in compiling some papers.
As the hooded man approaches, he raises his head and gestures to the chair on the other side of the table, as to invite him to sit.

"Well met again. I suppose you received a reply from the Guvners already?"
*poststructuralism

"Yes." He replies softly, and passes Rhistel the documents he brought. "My thanks for your timely efforts. I did not expect your schedule would allow for assisting me so soon. Everything is in order, then? Is there anything I need to know?"
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

((rest of the conversation held IG

After taking the documents from the man, Rhistel proceeded in the validation of the required licenses, giving a copy to V'azari and putting another to the records