Application For Dissolution Of Marriage

*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*A letter is addressed to Factor Rhistel*

Factor,

If you wouldn't mind forwarding me the list of costs for the dissolution of a marriage I would greatly appreciate it. Also, kindly inform me if there is anything else that you require in the way of application or license for such.

Bel'la dos,
Deltana Grail A7
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

A reply would follow later in the same cycle, in the form of a parcel containing various documents along with a handwritten note
wrote: Lady Deltana,

I am forwarding with this letter the forms you will need to rescind the marriage licenses currently in effect. The fees to request this procedure will amount roughly to seventy jink.
In case of community property licenses, please refer to the other attached modules for the annulment: this will also have a cost of seventy jink to be processed and filed.
The cost of the rescinded licenses will not be refunded.

If the dissolution is consensual, I would suggest to have all the documents signed by both parties to avoid future problems that might bring the issue to the Courts.

Let me know should you need further assistance.

Do be well
R.A.
along with the documents listed in the note, the parcel seems to also contain a copy of the mentioned licenses for Deltana to review in case she was missing her own copies.
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*She received the package and note along with copies of already mentioned licenses and nods, sitting down at her desk she fills out her portion of all applications and then sends them off to Grail Manor. In the dissolution paperwork she also makes very certain to sign over her half of the manor, her new personal house not being mentioned as it began construction after the separation.*
*Springer79

Posted by *Springer79 »

Upon receiving notice to the application for dissolution, another notice is sent promptly to Deltana's new address within the Lady's Ward requesting confirmation on some small details.
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*A package arrives for Rhistel containing Deltana's signed portion of the divorce documents and the 140 jink required to dissolve the marriage and her part of the property known as Grail Manor. A note accompanies it*

As Mr. Grail is unwilling to sign his portion of the marriage annulment prior to speaking with Jenavee Malconthet, I am forwarding you all of the necessary documents on my end including the fees entire you outlined. At this time I consider myself divorced, and the matter closed.

Be well,
Deltana Maedius
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

wrote: Lady Deltana,
I have received today the documents from Mr. Grail as well, so they will be filed all together.
I am also including here a refund of seventy jink, as Mr Grail asked to provide his half of the fees payment.
The procedure will be completed in the next cycles, you will be both notified when it will happen.

Greetings
R.A.

All the documents are thus indeed put to the records, and the procedure is finalized a couple of days later - unless anything happens before