Personal Slaves

*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Morthos walks into the Fated Licensing Department, shortly after mid-peak. He is carrying a ruby in one hand and is whistling an upbeat melody. Smiling broadly when he reaches the licensing counter, he casually waves the hand with the gem in it, smiling meaningfully.

"Greetings, ye Fated. I desire to purchase and sell slaves, for the use of myself and my compatriots. I'm sure the proper license can be acquired in short order," the Cambion states genially, putting his hand on the counter (with the gem under his palm but still visible). "Which forms do I need? And...oh, if the proper license can be acquired quite swiftly...a gift?"

The Athaon lifts up his hand, gesturing to the ruby (which is now on the counter) with a genial smile of knowing. After saying this, the Cambion appears to be waiting, albeit only out of politeness. He holds the genial smile, but it doesn't touch his eyes.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

Cornello hearing the wordings at the Counter walked over with the proper Forms in hand he set them down with a quill and ink and a Scale which he set a specific weight on.

File here and there.. And you will bee on your way to your license.. it should not take long as i will be doing the paper work.
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Morthos smiles broadly. He takes up the quill, signing at the indicated spots. When he is finished, he leaves the ruby where it was, rather obviously displayed. He then smiles, speaking with his typical mannered charm.

"If it pleases ye, I will wait outside the building for a bit. My succubus servant should return from an errand, and I need to dispatch her again. I shall return anon!" The Cambion does a flourishing bow and takes his leave for about an hour.
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

After a little more than an hour, the Athaon returns. He is whistling again and takes the permits with a genial smile and a wave. He adds a second ruby next to the first, with a wink. Then, still whistling, Morthos walk towards the entrance and leaves the Fated grounds shortly after.