Application For Permits And Licenses

*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

[align=center][/align]
A feisty redhead strolled casually into the Hall of Records and made her way to the Licensing Department. When it was finally her turn in line she eagerly requested the following.

"Um hello there. Yes, I wish to apply for permits for the following matters, if you could be so kind," she said, laying down a professionally prepared and expertly calligraphed list of licensing requests.
wrote:Permit to undertake works as a registered apothecary, including, but not limited to, the creation and administration of non-magical potions, tonics, elixirs, philtres, tinctures, distillations, preparations, essential oils, herbal remedies, sedatives, painkillers and the extraction of vital essences.

Permit to undertake the public or private sale of the above mentioned apothecary products, and, insofar as edicts on contraband or public prohibition are concerned, have them in my personal, public or private, possession, in addition to the permission to sell magical spell scrolls and magical items.

Permit for the public and private use of Arcane Magic in every district of Sigil, including the casting of, but not limited to, personal protective abjuratives; transmutation, beneficial or baleful, of persons, objects and/or materials; use of concealing illusionary glamers, figments and patterns; and the evocation of offensive magics, all for the purposes of self defense of myself, Cherry Sapphire, or to intervene in self-defense on behalf of my fellow members in the Society of Sensation only.

Permit to conduct private rituals, rites and ceremonies conducive to the exorcism, banishment, containment or expulsion of evil, capricious, undead, demonic or diabolical spirits or entities, bodily or otherwise, from their hosts, inclusive of rights to extract defined payments from the benefactors of such services.
"Mmm, yes I think that was about all," she concluded, running her straightening fingers through her fiery orange hair to reveal she was holding three jacinth gemstones, one in the nook of each of that hand's finger knuckles, at which point she offered a rather agreeable smile to the attending clerk.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

Cornello goes over the application and the Written note checking over everything and Gathering The correct Forms and other paperwork that must be filled out. he sets a Scale on the Counter after looking at the papers and than Sets a hefty Weight on one side that Brings The other end up.
you are to fill out the following forms and To pay Fees Equal to the Weight on the Scale the services done here and for the permits. I do inform you though Depending on what Banishments you do within the City you may be Fined or possibly brought to court due to many such creatures that take the body's of others are Citizens of the City and could bring you to court. Though that's What the Guvners will talk to you about when such a thing happens.

Cornello adjusts the papers making sure they Stack evenly and takes his seat as he waits for her to fill out the proper forms
*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

"Oh, I assure you darling," she replies with a pleasant note in her tone, "that I only perform exorcisms in private, hence my specification. It would be nothing less than a disaster for some innocent body to fall awry of such! Travesty!"

Before too long she has all the papers in order and she would hand them back.

"Looks like all my work is done. I shouldn't mind if your hard work to expedite the approval process proved to your gratuitous benefit?" she asked, placing her hand upon the stack with her fingers spread across it, letting the three jacinths tumble down into the gaps between her fingers onto the top-most page.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

The papers were Worked over and her permits were Given to her in less than 10 minuets cornello just smiling as he does his work. She would have her permits Registered and properly Filed and have her licenses written out and marked as approved

Have a Good Cycle .. and watch the spire

The Crystals would appear to vanish from the table after the work was done just a simple payment of the proccessing fees and a little extra placed away into the coffers to keep up with the proper numbers
*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

"Thank you gorgeous. See you again in a year. I look forward to it," she answered with a happy smirk and sauntered on out of the place.
*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

It had been more than a year now and the recently-returned apothecary-witch realised her permits needed renewal. Entering the Hall of Records, she waited in line with an amended and professionally prepared list of permits that she desired. She specifically made note of the changes compared to the previous document.
wrote:1. Permit to undertake works as a registered apothecary, including, but not limited to, the creation and administration of magical or non-magical potions, tonics, elixirs, philtres, tinctures, distillations, preparations, essential oils, herbal remedies, sedatives, painkillers, medicines, drugs and the extraction of vital essences, in addition to general alchemical experimentation.

2. Permit to undertake the public or private sale of the above mentioned apothecary products, and, insofar as edicts on contraband or public prohibition are concerned, have them in my personal, public or private, possession, in addition to the general permission to sell magical spell scrolls and magical items.

3. Permit for the public and private use of Arcane Magic in every district of Sigil, including the casting of, but not limited to, personal protective abjuratives; transmutation, beneficial or baleful, of persons, objects and/or materials; use of concealing illusionary glamers, figments and patterns; and the evocation of offensive magics, all for the purposes of self defense of myself, Cherry Sapphire, or to intervene in self-defense on behalf of my fellow members in the Society of Sensation.

4. Permit to conduct private rituals, rites and ceremonies conducive to the exorcism, banishment, containment or expulsion of evil, capricious, undead, demonic or diabolical spirits or entities, bodily or otherwise, from their hosts, inclusive of rights to extract defined payments from the benefactors of such services.

5. This permit entails the official registration Cherry Sapphire to undertake pharmaceutical duties on behalf of the House of Healing as per the stipulations of 1-4 above, inclusive, as authorised by the House of Healing's chief medical officer, Danae Gren.