New Admission

*Zasziel

Posted by *Zasziel »

* A man with bright red hair, dressed in black, entered the Hall of Records. His head was held high as he walked with firm steps towards the receptionist. He addressed him with a proud and confident tone: *

“I belong to the Fated, and I want it to become official. May you indicate me the procedure?”
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

Rhistel raised his head from the documents he was filing and looked at the man, hoping to not have to witness another "oh, but you're not the lady that is usually here" scenario.
Until then, the count of people who mistook him for the usual woman at the reception was up to five. Not that he cared: he was still busy trying to understand how he ended up having to cover the front desk shifts, not just for one, but for three bloody days.

The day I'll just bury myself in the underground archives gets closer and closer...

With this thought in mind, he stood up and nodded politely to the red haired man in front of him.

"I can see you are... confident. That's good, I guess...
But you're right, we're not the Ciphers. Stating to be a Fated doesn't really make you one, unless you pass the exams and testings..."

Thus said, he produced almost out of nowhere a pile of papers, handing them to the man.
"To be compiled in all their parts. Once your request is filed you'll be included in the next round of tests. It's 50 jinx to sign up, and you can use the desk behind me." He finished in his most professional, yet quite unimpressed tone.
*Zasziel

Posted by *Zasziel »

* The confident man bowed slightly in sign of gratitude. 50 jinx rang on the desk before he slowly took the pile of papers to be filled in and disappeared behind the receptionist, in full silence. He came back a while later with the completed documents and addressed Rhistel again with an intense glare and what could be uncertainly perceived as a harsh tone:*

“When can I expect to prove myself?”

(( OOC )) wrote:ahahah I love the part on “you're not the lady that is usually here” :lol:
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

((oh my, I'm so sorry for the delay, I totally missed your reply :banghead:

Rhistel raised his gaze on the man again and took the documents, giving them a quick look as to be sure everything was in order. He didn't seem to mind at all the tone of the other, almost as if he didn't even notice.
He put the papers in a folder next to him and handed the man a single document with various dates listed on it.

"Recruitment is held once per week at the Academy," he explained, "written tests first, physical examination later, both in a fairly quick succession... and after those... well, I suppose we'll see."
He offered the man what could be a polite smile.
"I suppose we'll meet again once you'll have your badge."

Zasziel,Jan 31 2015 wrote: (( OOC ))]ahahah I love the part on “you're not the lady that is usually here” :lol:
((ahah, :°D thanks! I could SO see something like that happen...
*Zasziel

Posted by *Zasziel »

* Zasziel had a quick glimpse at the document, then looked at the receptionist again. As he heard RhistelÂ’s last words, ZaszielÂ’s eyes started to glitter and he put on a proud smile, like he just accomplished something big. He stared like this for a second, and then disappeared without a word.*

Â…

* Next recruitment day, only a few volunteers were already in the Hall when a dark cloud started to form by the entrance. The cloud grew slowly as it filled the centre of the room, and then vanished in an instant, revealing the man with bright red hair. He had a look at the other pretenders, and then addressed the receptionist: *

LadyÂ’s grace. IÂ’m in for the trials.

( OOC ) wrote:No worries ; that way the pleasure lasts longer :rofl:
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

Zasziel entrance would cause more than one murmur and raised eyebrow from the bystanders, if not even some slightly panicked reactions from those who had been taken completely off guard by it.

"Nice effect... though... next time I'd rather use the main entrance if I were you.
Our guards are less likely to... kill people who just walk in through the door instead of conjuring themselves in the middle of the Hall."

Rhistel's voice came from somewhere behind him, plain and quiet as usual, while at the reception some other guy gave the red haired man a quizzical look.
"The trials you say? Then you're in the wrong place, recruit. You should be at the Academy." He'd reply in a rather conclusive tone before going back to his paperwork.

Putting on the shelf the last two books of the pile he seemed to be reordering, Rhistel addressed Zasziel again, as if to reply at the receptionist's remark

"Yes, I think I never specified where the Academy was, I'm sorry. I probably just thought it wasn't needed," he stated neutrally.
Then, as he spoke again, a slightly challenging tone in his voice could be clearly noticed, while his polite smile reappeared on his lips.

"Perhaps you'd like me to... assist you with that?"

*Zasziel

Posted by *Zasziel »

(( OOC )) wrote: My apologies for that looooong silence... :blink:
In the end, I changed my mind about the Faction, but should still RP it properly, so:

* A moment, the man appeared startled by the question, or maybe it was the tone of the question that confused him. Then a glimpse came to his black eyes, and he confidently answered: *

“Please don't. I'll be on my way. Watch the Spire, blood!”

* Strangely, the man eventually did not show up at the Academy. Should he got lost, or simply changed his mind while in travel... *