The Most Unpopular Audit Ever!

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A letter reaches the Hall of Records, bearing the mark of the Mercykillers. It is addressed to Factor Aidan.
wrote:
Factor Aidan,

As per our discussion the other day, the inventory of the efreet Khazeet has been seized and is awaiting an audit by one of the Fated's representatives. Please send advance notice of whom we are to expect and we will make the needed preparations. Also be sure that the dispatched agent bears some proof of the assignment, as my teams reported having an odd encounter with one of yours.

Inform your agent to speak directly with Justicar Leona, who was the officer in charge of the case.

Justice prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

The replies comes shortly after
wrote: Factor Andor,

I am in the process of contacting the Namer who was already working on this case when the investigation started, Name Xass, Badge number 0015842. Should they not be available, I will proceed sending another one in their stead, in any case, they will be provided with proof of the legality of their assignment, namely, I will accompany them myself.
Also please do feel free to share any detail about this "odd encounter" you mention, should it be relevant.

R.A.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Another runner arrives with a response for Factor Aidan's last missive.
wrote:
Factor Aidan,

The supposed Fated in question was identified as "Marf". She apparently demanded multiple times that the booze supply be handed over to her, and even threatened to steal the inventory in between attempting to levy tax on the team during the arrest. Furthermore, she claimed -she- was the one you sent for the audit, though naturally she had no proof of this.

Justicar Leona and Namers Kotaro and Daniss may be contacted for more details if required.

Justice prevail,

Factor Dace Andor