A Letter Of Request

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

This is sent to the few Factors Charles is familiar with (and has done business with in the past).
wrote:Friends and allies of the Fated.

You've witnessed the carnage that was wrought upon the great city market. Merchants wiped out, buildings leveled, businesses removed completely. An entire sector of the Ward wiped out. You know this is going to have catastrophic effects on the coffers of the city as a massive amount of what is collected is done so directly through trade.

I've decided to write to you to request you to offer the great people of the Market, your allies and friends, loans to help rebuild at greatly reduced interest rates. The longer the place remains as is, in rubble, unsafe for shopper and taxpayer, unattractive to set up business in, the more profit you aim to lose. Now is the time to step up, allow loans to these people to rebuild, but loans at levels in reflection of the state of emergency we're currently in. I do not request you give this away without thought of repayment or profit for I know that would be irresponsible and foolhardy. I only ask that you take the opportunity to slash interest rates for the time being, if only to those who call the market home.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Charles Goodman
Free League
Merkhant
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

In time, Charles gets a reply form a Fated factor. .
wrote: Dear Mr. Goodman,

Rest assured that the Fated remember their promises to the Free League. We are already in the process of drafting up a plan to best aid the Great Bazaar on its road to recovery.

Yours Truly,

Factor Kayin