Studies Of "the Prince"

*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

((OOC note: see Machiavellians on Mimir.net.))

Saleista is seen asking several other Fated about the book "The Prince", written by a particular Baatezu. Although the practices described are fairly obvious to, according to some Devils, she is still interested. The idea of a ruler who is cunning as a fox and fierce as a lion, both in regards to political acumen, is quite appealing to the buxom Baatezu. Unfortunately, the book seems quite popular among politically-minded Fated, and the copy in the Hall of Records is almost always in use.

Determined to earn the ability to study the tome herself, Saleista decides to seek out someone of more...influence. Rubbing her chest with her left hand, almost in an idled massaging motion (emphasizing her figure while also appearing to fidget), she approaches Factotum Oakwright.

"Excuse me, Factotum Oakwright. I seek a certain book, titled 'The Prince' and written by the Spinagon Borgia. I was wondering if there was some way I could...reserve it, for a fee? It seems quite sought after by these 'Machiavellians', so it's frequently in use." The Brachina pauses, as if a thought struck her. Still idly rubbing her chest, she ventures to ask, "Perhaps, could you point me to a seller of books who is likely to have it, so I may acquire a copy for myself - without having to share?..."

She gives the factotum a sultry smile, the kind of smile that is unintentionally hinting at desire. The Brachina waits for his response calmly.