Negotiations

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Rumours are that Duke Darkwood is looking for some reliable Fated to negotiate the terms of the return of the Mercykiller Factol Alisohn Nilesia to her fellow factioneers.

Of course will Nilesia lead the Mercykillers again- and her being in charge is something Darkwood supports.
However the Fated are not called the Heartless for nothing- they will demand a price.

Interested Fated are to report to the Duke himself....

*Rainbow Prism

Posted by *Rainbow Prism »

Sillxhistraja Fernalit, also known as Sall, also known as Sill, was far from reliable factioneer. The Faction was an instrument to her. But there was an interesting opportunity in the rumors.

Mercykillers are known to her in bad light, but she was interested in giving an odd job a try. She had ways with the tongue, when she was not faking her attitude.

The namer approached the cabinet of the Duke, very antsy. Even though he was just a human, and formerly from Prime at that, he was presence to be feared of. Gathering resolve, rogue knocked on the door.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Enter."

His voice is deep and strong and the drow finds the man sitting behind his large iron and hardwood table, behind him a painting showing some prime's landcape.

The table is covered with folders and papers, Duke darkwood looking up from his work as Sill enters.

*Rainbow Prism

There was a court bow with removed flamboyant hat, the feather fumbling in the air, garish gold armor with purple cloth shirt glittering in the illumination of the cabinet. Blue eyes, filled with curiosity looked at this leader of Faction. Strong and sturdy, first impression the build and scars marring the face gave to the namer. Obviously he is someone who she should be wary of, this old human manipulating army of his own power-hungry predators like puppets.

There was a smile, polite one, rather than an arrogant sneer of the competitor. There was no need to aggravate the leader of this group.

"Greetings, Factol Darkwood. I am here to take opportunity of your need by offering my services."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Not afraid to take avantage of an opportunity when it presents itself. Good."

He leans back, sizing her up with his one good eyes, the scars on his face contrasting with his skin.

"How much do you know about our alliance with the Mercykillers, namer?"
*Rainbow Prism

"The alliance is still alive? That was unlike S.I.G.I.S. to create such big lie."

News of the happenings in the Hall of Speakers, however, were not just seen on papers. March of Mercykiller troops was loud enough to be heard in Pandemonium, the gliding silent Dabus servants reported to be seen in big numbers as well.

"Only what is said in rumors, I suppose? Who am I negotiating with, anyway?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"As soon as they arrive. I will send a runner.

I trust you to succeed, Factotum."
*Rainbow Prism

Exiting out of the cabinet, the drow understood only on exiting the premises of the Halls of Records that she was promoted.

Now, that was interesting.

She hoped they would allow her to bring her Helmed Horror servant with her. Provided it is ready.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((Click here to start with negotiations...))
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"The alliance is alive and very profitable- which means it is in our best interest to get Nilesia back into power.

However we are who we are and we give nothing for free.

There is a matter where we can use mercykiller help, sizing a sensate's property outside Sigil. This weasel moved all his valuable assets to a house on Arborea to evade taxation. It is against the laws but we lack firm evidence... yet. Use the Mercykillers to get us what is ours.. and justice.", he then adds with a small smirk.

"As for whom you are negotiating with I cannot say yet. It might some Drow Justicar, it might be some human namer or some Halfling Factotum. We do not know yet who will step forward."