An Aplication

*deusex2

Posted by *deusex2 »

A man walks into the building and heads towards the first clerk. He's wearing a fancy hat with a feather, a traveler's black cloak and a practical, yet elegantly looking red shirt. A sizable morningstar hangs from his belt.

The man himself is slightly higher than average human and a bit bulkier, except that he has a baby face.

The clerk invites the man to sit at his table with his right hand, while his slips unnoticed under the table and onto the mechanus crossbow, attached to the table's bottom. "What are you doing here, berk? Speak up fast or sod off-we're too busy to waste our time," said the clerk with irritated tone.

"I'm joining the Fated and it's Rylif, not Berk," answered the man with a smile on his,"Now what do need me to sign?"

(((OOC: I have a badge already, but isn't there supposed to be an exam involved or something?)
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((Up to you. People can join factions without RP, some are native Sigillians and are already members of factions, you can RP your joining either in game (especially if you can find a similiar member - *sigh* i really should do some sort of same faction member detection option for the badges) or via the forums.

If via the forums, you are doing fine by yourself. Sometimes myself or one of the other DMs will jump in and act the part of the recruiting guy, and sometimes a player will.

Go ahead however you want))
*deusex2

Posted by *deusex2 »

((Well, since my guy is basically a clueless primer, I suppose it's only right to let another Taker point him in the right direction. :D

By the way, when he does becomes Taker, does it gives my char a right to extort taxes out of people? ^_^ ))
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((Yes, but be prepared to accept RP money, and if proper money, then keep the fines low, 10GP, 20GP, 50GP

You will get faction points for successfully taxing players (be prepared for resistance, but players should also go along with the RP hopefully) and its good to report it via the forums or sending me a PM so i know you are owed some))