Registration of a charity

*Favea Catena

Posted by *Favea Catena »

A blonde young woman arrives at the Hall of Records, asking around with a friendly smile on her face for a Fated in the know about matters of charity.

When she finally locates one, she produces a pack of paperwork. This includes a brief overview over a charity she's looking to register, and says, "I hope I've come to the right person to cover the Fated end of this registration".

Name of Charity: Vana
Founder & sole administrator: Birthe
Purpose: Provision of food and shelter for the neediest citizens, to be expanded to further community services if funds permit
Included with the paperwork is a copy of a deed for an old tavern not to deep in the Hive.

Then, there's a bunch of forms and notes that look like they've been assembled with the help of a baatezu, lawyer, or at the very least, Fraternity clerk, laying out among other things that intially, the charity is purely privately funded and thus no external donations to declare at this time. Also, there will be no employees with taxable income, merely local volunteers, and the notes make it abundantly clear that by local, she means locals of the Hive, given the opportunity to do good for their community on a day-by-day basis. Also, the paperwork contains some
informative notes by a Guvner.

After giving to whatever Fated had in the end assumed responsibilty for dealing with the registration time to absorb the paperwork, she says, maybe a hint to sweetly on all but one word, "I presume this is where you'll want to visit the property to make a fair assessment of its value?"