A Sealed Letter

*Sareth675

Posted by *Sareth675 »

*A sealed letter is sent to the Rowan Academy of Training*

Greetings Fated,

I have been looking into the meaning behind your faction for some time now; I've come to the decision that it's ethics greatly appeal to one such as myself. I've an interest in attending your academy and to seek entrance into your ranks. If there is an appropriate time I can come in to seek an interview, I would be much appreciative. I am free most times of the day, and will check in regularly at where I have been staying, which is Room 13 of the Salty Tap, in the Hive ward.

I look forward to hearing a reply,
Granib Dweezus.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

A response is sent:

Training takes place in two days time at the Rowan Academy, two hours before peak.

The initial test is written, followed by a test of your physical ability, and then a final test in a live situation.

((Give me screenies of in game stat rolls, all of them at once. ie: STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIS, CHA))
*Sareth675

Posted by *Sareth675 »

((Much appologies for not getting around to posting these sooner, but I got involved in a few plots just after posting originally and haven't had much time to play Granib xD))

*Granib does indeed attend the training, though some snide comments may have been made by the small weedy goblin that passed through the doors, particularly to do with the physical tests*

*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

Agony_Aunt,Feb 10 2012 wrote: ((Give me screenies of in game stat rolls, all of them at once. ie: STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIS, CHA))
^^^ - or just post your stats and ill make the rolls.
*Sareth675

Posted by *Sareth675 »

((Had... annoying difficulties with photobucket...))

*some of the more observant members would notice Granib came to the training with few mediocre enchanted items, or lacking some completely. Whether this is a show of actual talent or this berk of a goblin is really just down on his luck...*
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

One of Factors observes the Goblin's trainings.

"Weak physically, but he's got some brains. And his race, it could be useful." he observes to the Factotum conducting the trainings. "Give him a pass on the basic training, run him through the Test. If he passes that, he is in. Send him to my office then, i've got a job that he may take on.

The Factor walks away, and the Factol approaches Granib.

"Congratulations young sir, your performance is acceptable to us. Now, I have an errand for you. There is a house in the Bazar... " gives the address "... and i need you to deliver a message for me. Will you do it?" He offers Granib a sealed letter.