A Sinker and their License.

newdevilofpromise

Posted by newdevilofpromise »

They would head to the halls and apply for a few Licenses

One too display in Public new weapons of Entropy and destruction in special weapon testing areas

The last one was an odd one for a Sinker no less. One to be a Jinkskirt.
Serena

Posted by Serena »

What separated Cathair from their licenses was just a mildly annoying queue in the right department, the Hall seeming a bit more hectic with the ongoing happenings around the Cage.
They'd be still provided with what they requested, after of course being relieved of the right amount of jink, the jinkskirt license being the easiest to achieve, apparently, while the other required quite the few documents and waivers along with communication with the Harmonium regarding the location of the chosen testing area and the date of the display.
"Hand me my shovel, I'm going in!"

Plays: Aidan Rhistel - Factor and Law Representative of the Fated
Feel free to reach to me IC for enlisting or general faction rp
newdevilofpromise

Posted by newdevilofpromise »

Annoyed at the Long queue and wait, the Sinker would sigh and cuss underneath their breath, "Rustin' Lines, Rustin' Takers", they would put a few Jink on the counter and lifted their Rusted Visor, With a grunt they would take their paper work and move on to go set up an appointment with the Harmonium, Cooperation, no matter diffferent from each other the factions ideology are is needed, after all these were very strange Times. They Thanked the Person at the Counter as they took their new Jink Skirt license, why they would need it? Who knows...