A Ledger, Some Reports, and Permit applications

Taintedglory

Posted by Taintedglory »

Calvin Resser brings in a briefcase full of paperwork to the Record Hall.

First thing to drop off:

A Copy of the Hounds of War business Ledger, with all earnings in both Jink and Liquid Assets. It simply breaks it down to Net Gains, Man power cost, equipment cost, running expenses, and the Fated cut of the profits. Which is turned in promptly with the Ledger

Second thing:

I have attempted to recruit members of both the Hive and Planeswalker community into the Fated. So far no one has joined off his recommendation from the Planeswalker community. Nothing else really of any note.

Third Thing:

Will be submitting a series of Permits on the behalf of the Planeswalker merchant community. There has been an excess of Fines lately for missing licences among many of them, and I have been in negotiation with them on what is required.

Reina, Owner of the Nameless Shop.
Permits applying for:
Out to Lunch permit, to allow the Owner of said shop to take a lunch break without removing their catalog chests.
Sign ordinance Permit, to allow the Owner of said shop to have a sign on display with any magical or mundane display.
Resale Tax License, to allow the Owner to resale any product received as already Taxed by the Planeswalker selling it.
Health Code Ordinance, To protect the Owner from being prosecuted from anyone who poses a Health hazard to themselves. Primarily through idiocy and aggression to the Owner.

I will file these permits on the Owner of The Nameless Shops behalf. I just require the total cost of said permits so I can charge the Planeswalker appropriately.