An Athar Delegation

mimifearthegn
Site Admin

Posted by mimifearthegn »

An Athar delegate, introducing himself as Trajan, comes to the Hall of Records. He's a fairly gregarious fellow, and makes no secret of the fact that he is there with a "proposition of interest" for the Fated regarding an upcoming vote in the Hall of Speakers.

He makes sure to note that it might turn out to be quite profitable for the Fated.

Of course, he also wants to make sure official letter from Athaon Hobard about the matter gets into the right hands. .
Serena

Posted by Serena »

The man didn't have to wait too long before being approached by a tiefling young woman, her professional attire clashing quite a bit with the otherwise unkept hair, barely tamed in the bun that rested on top of her freckled head.
She offered a tense smile and then a practiced but still a bit mechanical bow in greeting.

"Mister Trajan, I've been instructed to let you know that Factor Aidan will be willing to receive you. I am here to accompany you to his office."
"Hand me my shovel, I'm going in!"

Plays: Aidan Rhistel - Factor and Law Representative of the Fated
Feel free to reach to me IC for enlisting or general faction rp
mimifearthegn
Site Admin

Posted by mimifearthegn »

Trajan left some time later looking quite pleased with himself.
Serena

Posted by Serena »

Following Trajan's visit, Factor Aidan took some time to lazily pen down a very brief document in anticipation of the Hall meeting that was going to be called the next cycle.
Once it was done he called for one of the Namers and handed it over, along with a sealed missive.
"Please, see that the Athars get this official reply to their inquiry," he offered motioning to the sealed envelope, "and make sure this new tax details gets put to the records right now."

The Namer nodded, his gaze falling briefly on the documentation. His eyebrows raised slightly before he looked back at the Factor.

"This is... Uhm. Peculiarly... Low. Is... A... zero missing, or..."

Factor Aidan just smiled amused at his consideration and then waved a hand in a casual gesture.
"A tax is s tax, and I'm a man of my word, Perrel," he replied nonchalantly before adding in a lower, darker tone"..but if the Athars want to use us, I'll make sure they'll be the one paying, this time."
"Hand me my shovel, I'm going in!"

Plays: Aidan Rhistel - Factor and Law Representative of the Fated
Feel free to reach to me IC for enlisting or general faction rp