Port Authority Contract Drafting - Fritz

GreyMoth

Posted by GreyMoth »

Quiet and with not much eye contact summoned during his trip, Fritz would have been seen briefly amidst the Fated. His claims, for the odd passerby or chant-spreader, that Calvin Resser of their lot has agreed to help coordinate a broad contract with the Fated pertaining to the Skyport yet to be completed, but with so many plans behind it. Fritz sits down to explain with whatever department within would help on the matter.

"It's uhm, i-it's not an overly difficult process, it seems the... the Primes manage it all the time. The city pays for the port, and apparently it is run, despite this, as a autonomous entity separate from it, it just uhm... well it needs the contracts to protect itself, wi-without being held completely unaccountable. Th-think you can manage it? I-I'll also need to draft something surrounding the builders rights as well. Sans complete i-i-incompetence and warnings being ignored, i-i-injury seems pretty likely with the, the grand scale of this."

Fritz pauses, to poutingly stroke his own badge. "W-we'll do our best to put them back together. B-b-but medicine will only take them so far. C-calvin said your lot can handle it, the-the folks to talk to, uhm... yeah."
Serena

Posted by Serena »

There was probably a bit of perplexity at the Bleaker request, maybe due to the fact it was unclear who or what they were representing while doing that "request", whether they were asking for paid lawyering service, or if they were considering the Fated some sort of workers trade union...

Regardless, the Cabal affiliated was eventually directed toward Factor Aidan's office, as it seemed he was the one who assisted Factor Andor with the first draft of the Skyport proposal.

((Either here or in-game will work for me, just let me know!))
"Hand me my shovel, I'm going in!"

Plays: Aidan Rhistel - Factor and Law Representative of the Fated
Feel free to reach to me IC for enlisting or general faction rp
GreyMoth

Posted by GreyMoth »

((Oh whichever ya like, really!))