Ebon Blades Registration

ZaedAren

Posted by ZaedAren »

Zaed would walk in requesting to see Mr. Nokomis, a package of documents in hand.

The documents would pertain to establishing a branch of the Ebon Blades Mercenary Company within Sigil. He would also have on hand the jink to pay said registration fees.
Paleorex

Posted by Paleorex »

Zaed would be led to a small side office where cornello sat looking already over a set of documents and paperwork but he slid them slowly aside as he saw Zaed enter.[
" Good Evening sir, and how can i be of service of you today ?" He looked over Zaed , and even though he knew the man he had played it off that this was their first time meeting his hands gesturing to a seat, while he took the documents in hand to look them over.

"Alright then let's See, Registration of a Mercenary company, , please note you will be required to follow any laws set in place when operating within the city, as well as allowing the Harmonium to do their job where needed if the safety of the city is at risk"

He continued to go over the papers marking off several lines things into what appeared to be tome with what appeared to be a metallic quil of some sort.

"you are also required to when you have staff to register them under your business license as employees as per standard employment under your company, and i would suggest getting legal representation as well if any issues do arise, i would suggest a Charles Goodman for such things, i hear he is good at handling the thing, and is an excellent wordsmith,... Other then that i will have these filed and your license issued as soon as i can, which should not be long considerings, your donation to the fated, and the payments are up front here., I do wish you a good cycle though and will have my staff contact you when the work is finished and you will be able to pick up your license then "
ZaedAren

Posted by ZaedAren »

Zaed would give a curt nod and and would say the following before leaving.

"Point taken. You have nothing to worry about in regards to regulations being followed. References would show a clean track record on that. As for legal council, aye. I had Goodman in mind from the beginning. Have a good cycle."

Now that the company had been registered in full, he would start to work on ramping up recruitment efforts.