Witness Transfer

*Orlitoq

Posted by *Orlitoq »

((It would be great to be involved, but If everyone else is free there is no need to hold things up on my account.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

///sorry friend, i try to include everyone i can due to circumstances :D . how about early sunday guys?
*Orlitoq

Posted by *Orlitoq »

((How early? I have to be somewhere at 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((sunday should be fine for me- the earlier the better. and something IC:))

After assigning some Aides to his ongoing research projects Hasclaan will consult the records to find out what he can about the witness to be transferred.

Looks, race, known traits of personality, known relatives and significant others- he does his best to learn what to expect, to know the rules and laws that make this person tick.

Next are the records about the case itself- who is involved, who might be interested in seeing this witness silenced but also who is interested in the witness survival and involvement in the court.

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

After returning from the mission the necromancer is setting up some tea in his office.

That was eventful but it went well in the end.

He allows himself a rare moment of feelng content while he changes from his adventuring outfit to his court robes again in the changing room, then he checks on his tea and finds it has now to steep for 2 minutes- not longer not shorter.

Of course this gives him exactly the time he needs to start with his report.

wrote: My Lady,

the transfer of the witness from our facilities on Mechanus is complete.

The Harmonium squad assigned took two casualties when we were attacked by forces hired to kidnap the witness and I want to recommend all Harmonium officers involved for their bravery as well as their ability to cooperate with our faction.
Of course he interrupted writing the report after the first paragraph to enjoy his tea (2 minutes pass quickly after all), thinking about the other things he has learned. He will not mention those in his report- to high is the risk the information would fall into the wrong hands. And after all those who have to know, know about it anyway- and those who do not, do not need to learn the details. So he goes on:
wrote: While the opposing forces suceeded in removing the witness from our care briefly we were able to reclaim him on Dead God's rock and with the Harmonium's assistance we were able to capture several of the assailants.

Arrested by the Harmonium they are now awaiting processing, questioning and their trial in the Barracks.

The Administrators Ljungstrahd and Defeign showed great diligence and commitment to our cause during the mission, as well as exemplary behavior fitting our Faction's goals.

This whole operation once again showed how important cooperation between the factions of the Triad is so I suggest to research some standarized combat protocols to help coordinating the cooperation between our personnel and the Harmonium or Mercykillers in battle.

Perhaps joint training operations would help all of the Triad's combat personell to learn about the procedures used by their peers and to adapt their own command structure and style to make working together easier in future.

I also fear that we or the Harmonium is once again compromised as the attackers were aware of our plans and the route our ship would take so I hereby request to check who has had access to the  classified parts of our mission data.

Hasclaan Guunt, A8
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Soon after the witness was delivered to the courts, a trial was held. It was a short trial but one that had Judge Seph send 2 Revolutionaries to the Mercykillers. In return, as promised, the witness was returned to Mechanus to begin serving his sentence. A commendation was placed in the files of those Fraternity members involved in his transfer and a note of recommendation was also sent to the Harmonium for the same for theirs involved.

About 3 days after the end of the trial, a letter was received by Garens Mover Contact in the Harmonium. It read as follows;

wrote:Mover Delidus

During questioning of one of the FraternityÂ’s witnesses, it has come to our attention a plot to attack a spot within the city in an attempt to sow chaos and casualties by the Revolution. The Fraternity has learned about the location of a part of the cell that is responsible for this plan. I ask you to send some troops to this location, accompanied by representatives of the Fraternity, to neutralize this threat before they have a chance to act. Please inform me as soon as you are ready to move and I will ensure representation is prepared.

Judge Seph

///This is the second event in this chain. It will be managed by the Harmonium but requires members from both the Harmonium and Fraternity (and MKÂ’s if they want to come along). Liquid has graciously volunteered to continue the Arc.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((Assuming Hasclaan hears of this of course.))

Hasclaan is curious- there are many open questions and so he of course volunteers again to work on this case.

An appropriate letter is sent to his superiours and once again his aides are left with detailed instructions on how to proceed with the ongoing research projects.

Afterwards he sends a note to both Administrators Ljungstrahd and Defeign:
wrote: Administrator,

as you might have heard already questioning the witnesses revealed some Anarchist involvement and the Triad will respond to this thread soon.

While the strike will be spearheaded by the Harmonium the last operation showed us all how important cooperation between the Factions of the Triad is and so I invite you to participate in this operation as well.

Hasclaan Guunt, A8
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

Presuming Alathusra has the opportunity to hear of this, she would swiftly volunteer her services toward the above-mentioned operation, sending along a missive to Judge Seph noting the tactical advantages of utilizing a mage naturally capable of flight and specializing in the conjuration of additional flying soldiers, while requesting permission to participate.
*Brindas

Posted by *Brindas »

Brindas Defeign likewise submits his willingness to participate, of course, he was already requested, being present for the first part of these events.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Xndar,Apr 21 2015 wrote: Presuming Alathusra has the opportunity to hear of this, she would swiftly volunteer her services toward the above-mentioned operation, sending along a missive to Judge Seph noting the tactical advantages of utilizing a mage naturally capable of flight and specializing in the conjuration of additional flying soldiers, while requesting permission to participate.
You would be directed to Administrator Guunt. Judge Seph seems content to allow him to take the initiative in this endvour