Application To Test

*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*A note arrives from Deltana Grail requesting to take the test to be promoted to an A9, the standard outline of time and accomplishments are attached*
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

As Deltana was within the scope of his department, Garen Authorized the taking of the test.
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*She shows up at the appointed time and waits patiently for her name to be called. As she waits she pulls several pieces of parchment from her bag and begins looking through her case notes until it's her turn. Once called she moves into the testing room and takes her seat, she begins to work through the exam methodically, skipping a question here and there until the end and then goes back through, spending time on a few questions before finally finishing within the time allowed. She flips through once more before she gets up and hands it into the proctor. Nodding to them cordially* Bel'la dos. *She says with a smile before heading back out of the room and up the stairs to an available desk*
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*Deltana sends a note for a request to take the A8 test, sending along her usual list of time and accomplishments.*
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Her answer arrives in a form of a note, with the testing time and materials covered

//*poke me in game
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*She arrives at the appointed time and sits the test in her usual manner, answering each question in a methodical way until she's satisfied and hands it in with a few minutes to spare*

((Will do))
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*She sits quietly at her desk for a long while before she nods and pulls a piece of parchment toward her, dipping her quill in the ink she begins to write*

I respectfully request to take the A5 test. While I am aware this is a three rank jump, my time in the Fraternity has not been wasted. As an Aide with the help of an Administrator I investigated and successfully brought down a corrupt Administrator. I have worked on numerous cases either as support to other Administrators or as the lead Administrator on the case. I gave the address in the hall of speakers session, I've worked to help train new Aide's as well as to keep them informed and involved. I am one of the more active members of the Fraternity, spending hours each cycle in the office working on paperwork and cases as well as being available for any consultation.

I feel as though I have earned this opportunity and once again respectfully request to be allowed to take the test to become an A5.

Deltana Grail, A8

*She calls and Aide to her and sends it off*
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*She sits down at her desk and fills out the requisite paperwork, calling an Aide to her to have it al taken to her superior. A brief note accompanies the documents*

I am requesting to the take the exam to be promoted to A6.

*The note is devoid of the usual posturing, however the documents attached to the request outline her past and present duties, successful cases and even failures. Including three new cases that she's currently working on.*