Assault In The Bazaar

*Leona

Posted by *Leona »

This Letter is sent to Factor Dace Andor

Factor,

Upon conducting a preliminary investigation I have witness statements confirming the attack of Cornelia and her SO in the Bazaar By the Slaad known as Anything. One of the statements comes from one of our fresh recruits as you know. I recommend pushing the Harmonium to issue an arrest warrant for the Slaad as we are not allowed to make the arrest ourselves at this time.

Regards,

Justice Leona
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote:
Justice Leona,

Keep in mind that the Harmonium are in a  transition period in which primary security in the bazaar will be handled by third parties, with their involvement only coming in under extreme circumstances as per the last motion in the Hall of Speakers. With that said, go ahead and contact them, and provide the entirety of your findings (witness names and testimony, any material evidence, etc). Hold nothing back. If they fail to act within a weeks time we will inform the court and take matters into our own hands.

Do forward me the case dossier as well.

Justice prevail,

Factor Dace Andor

PS: How is our new Namer doing?

*Leona

Posted by *Leona »

To Whom It May Concern,

We have had reports of the Slaadi Anything assaulting the shopkeeper Cornelia and her mate in the Bazaar. Upon investigation this was witnessed by one of our own as well as several others. Witness statements confirm the report and we hereby request the Harmonium issues a warrant for the arrest of Anything. We will continue to investigate and inform the Harmonium of any continuing developments.

Regards,

Justice Leona
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*An Aide takes a copy of the report upstairs to Deltana's superiors and leaves it among the stacks. It should be noted this is an exact copy of the one dropped at the Harmonium barracks*

Last evening, there was an altercation in the Bazaar including three individuals:

Lance Marshby
Description: Commonly referred to as the "Unpirate", wears a Red Bandana, dark hair.
Odette
Description: Blonde bard of the Reforged Blades
Beatrix
Description: Red haired bard wearing dark glasses.

Beatrix approached Odette and began to yell and threaten her, at which point Lance approached and advised Beatrix to move off, at this point all I witnessed was that Odette had been standing quietly. Beatrix then turned to Lance, kissed him and proceeded to threaten to cut off his "boys" as he later stated though the remark was whispered at the time. As he describes, he defended himself by punching her at which point things get a little muttled as Beatrix lunged for Lance and Lance for Beatrix, culminating in them choking each other. At this point Officer Zerene arrived, stepping out of Cookies and as the fight was happening on the patio right across she was able to see the scuffle at which point she finished her doughnut and proceeded to tell them to "stop it" but refused to intervene. Meanwhile the two are still choking each other, and actually trying to kill each other, Beatrix shoved both thumbs into Lances eyes and finally when they were stopped by a few Helpful spells by an onlooker Beatrix then attempted to kick Lance down the steps of the patio. The Harmonium officer present simply told them to "Knock it off".

As a side note, it is my understanding that the Harmonium still have jurisdiction when imminent threat of death is present. Perhaps that is something that should be filtered through the ranks as when asked why nothing was done I was informed that I needed to learn the law.

I've passed this report to my superior as well as to the Mercykillers so that there is nau problem with transparency or obtaining information when necessary. I look forward to receiving the follow report outlining how the matter will be dealt with.

Deltana Maedius A7
Fraternity of Order
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*An Aide from the Fraternity walks in and hands over a report to the man at the desk before returning to the City Court. It should be noted this is an exact copy of the one dropped at the Harmonium barracks*

Last evening, there was an altercation in the Bazaar including three individuals:

Lance Marshby
Description: Commonly referred to as the "Unpirate", wears a Red Bandana, dark hair.
Odette
Beatrix

Beatrix approached Odette and began to yell and threaten her, at which point Lance approached and advised Beatrix to move off, at this point all I witnessed was that Odette had been standing quietly. Beatrix then turned to Lance, kissed him and proceeded to threaten to cut off his "boys" as he later stated though the remark was whispered at the time. As he describes, he defended himself by punching her at which point things get a little muttled as Beatrix lunged for Lance and Lance for Beatrix, culminating in them choking each other. At this point Officer Zerene arrived, stepping out of Cookies and as the fight was happening on the patio right across she was able to see the scuffle at which point she finished her doughnut and proceeded to tell them to "stop it" but refused to intervene. Meanwhile the two are still choking each other, and actually trying to kill each other, Beatrix shoved both thumbs into Lances eyes and finally when they were stopped by a few Helpful spells by an onlooker Beatrix then attempted to kick Lance down the steps of the patio. The Harmonium officer present simply told them to "Knock it off".

As a side note, it is my understanding that the Harmonium still have jurisdiction when imminent threat of death is present. Perhaps that is something that should be filtered through the ranks as when asked why nothing was done I was informed that I needed to learn the law.

I've passed this report to my superior as well as to the Mercykillers so that there is nau problem with transparency or obtaining information when necessary. I look forward to receiving the follow report outlining how the matter will be dealt with.

Deltana Maedius A7
Fraternity of Order
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A response letter makes its way to the Fraternity.

wrote: A7 Maedius ,

Thank you for forwarding us the report of the  incident. News of what occurred had reached me via several witnesses as well.

Understand that the roots of what occurred might be related to another, larger issue, which we will be happy to discuss if and when the Harmonium or Fraternity wish to pursue this investigation. Until then, as always we are ready to assist the Triad in any capaicty we can to uphold law and order in this city.

Justice and Order prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*A response is taken to the Prison and left at the front Desk for Factor Andor*

Vendui Factor,

Please forward me a time in which you might be free to meet on this case.

Regards,
Deltana Maedius A7
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*An Aide from the Fraternity walks in and hands over a report to the man at the desk before heading out again to drop one at the Prison as well*

Lance Marshby
Odette
Beatrix

Deltana Maedius A7
Fraternity of Order
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

An arrest warrant is issued for Slaadi Anything for the charges of assault, Permission is granted for the Slaadi to be brought in from the Bazaar. The Slaad is to be brought directly to the Mercykiller prison, Where he will be detained till bail is set and paid.
*RavenousB

Posted by *RavenousB »

A battle scarred woman stands besides faces vaguely familiar with no expression upon her face to speak of watching events unfold in front of her between a celestial named Zerene and the Slaadi in question as the crowd gathered rabbles in disharmony around them.

A letter is written and handed to the hardhead playing receptionist for the moment in the lobby which states, if read.

'One carrying your badge made conversation with the accused criminal Slaadi named Anything. The one named Zerene chose discussion instead of action leading the accused towards the clerks ward to speak with him in private and not honoring her duty to satisfy the warrant. There are many witnesses.'

Heath, Wealth, and Happiness

Yuedora of the Grand Bureaucracy'