Guvners

*DaShi

Posted by *DaShi »

(OOC- Oh no, I was just concerned that I was being too mean with Serina. That this was the rp equivalent to coming and stabbing someone in the face. She's a nasty character and I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't letting her get out of control and start dominating someone else's rp experience, without consent of course ;) ).
*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

(( OOC- You haven't meet Sendra my Mercy Killer LE worshiping Loviatar. Im familiar with evil characters and there stab in the face policy. And appreciate you asking. But my above OOC comment was too the effect that Liquid could dip me in hot sauce and feed me too a Balor on barbed hook and i wouldn't get offended by it.))
*xeneize

Posted by *xeneize »

Due to various episodes of a violent nature between two halflings in Sigil of a domestic nature, the halfling known as Esmeraldis Undren has brought to the attention of the order an attempt of assassination on her person by the woman known as Chrystalis Undren. As a counter action to avoid any further problems between these two in Sigil, Rita prepares an order of restraint on Chystalis Undren for non-contact of any kind within the city of Sigil. Aide Rita takes responsibility of running further dealings between these two and if so comes to it, bringing this to the attention of the court

*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

A parcel is sent to the Fraternity of Order offices
wrote:
To the Bureau of Courts

In regards to legal counselling services rendered by Administrator Grail (A9) of the Fraternity of Order,
the following fee of 50 jink for processing and wages is corresponded.

Factor Rhistel Aidan of the Fated
The mentioned fee is included along with the note.
*Bloodlines

Posted by *Bloodlines »

A memo is passed around to the Fratnerity office by Factol Hashkar.
TO: All Fraternity Members and Associates.

SUBJECT: Know Your Limitations

During one of our weekly meetings, Factol Sarin of the Harmonium came to me with a rather peculiar concern. Normally I'd just have one of the bureau chiefs address the individual said to be responsible for this but I feel that this is also an opportunity to make my stance abundantly clear.

As a member of the Fraternity, and especially as an aide of the Fraternity, we do not enforce the laws. We are responsible for the interpretation of the law and we leave law enforcement to the capable hands of the Harmonium. We have no jurisdiction when it comes to who and who cannot be arrested and anyone who attempts to abuse their position in the Fraternity will be denied further advancement into the faction at minimum, expelled from the order at maximum. We hold a fragile alliance with the rest of the Triad and we will not be the ones that overstep our bounds. 

Do not ever assume that we have the authority to override a Harmonium's role to make arrests. We are here to determine whether or not laws are broken, not to tell the Harmonium what to do. We will be conducting an in-house investigation into this matter and those found to have been abusing their authority will receive an official reprimand.

Signed,
Factol Hashkar
Fraternity of Order