A Days Work

*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

The Drowess stands in front of the clerk within the prison and waits patiently until Dace steps out of his office and nods to her. She steps inside and smiles to him.

I hear you were able to get Khazeet arrested at last, bel'la dos for that. She says rather emphatically as the Factor nods to her. She doesn't take much more than a few minutes to pull out the carefully rolled scrolls and hands them over to him I thought it would be best if I handed this to you personally.

The Factor quirks a brow and then unrolls the parchment, and upon reading he takes up his quill and starts to cross out certain things and adding a thing or two here and there. She waits patiently for the conversation to begin as she pulls out her own copy and upon looking up from his scribbling he smiles It's about time, Administrator. And with that they get to work.
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

With news of the Fey infestation having been brought under control, the Drowess seems content to resume her residence and position in Sigil and so one gloomy cycle she walks back into the City Court building, the surly Aide at the desk smirks up at her as she walks in already drenched from the short walk from her own home in the district to the Court building. Deltana approaches the Aide and as if no time had lapsed she arches a brow at the female "Lay it on me"

The Aide presents a large stack of documents and the Drowess sighs softly before taking it all up and heading upstairs to her office.

With the door latched and a fresh cup of coffee she starts to dig into the mountain of parchment she carried up with her and begins to go through it.