A Days Work

*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*The Drowess finds herself in her small section of the upper floors of the City Court, reading through a stack of reports and comes across one handed in by an Aide she recently met in the bazaar, with all of his qualification it's quite clear she thought him capable of writing up an impartial report but then sighs and quickly pens a response to him, sending it off and rubbing her temples before getting back to her already pending cases.

Deltana drafts a letter pressing for the trial of Araki Yusoyo to continue without delay, sighting that it is not on the Court to find him defense council and reminding the Judge that it is perfectly acceptable for him to find council in any place he chooses, the defense does not need to be a Guvner. She then moves on drafting requests for meetings with Notary Nica, Mover Chari, and Kala Takan. Quickly she sends these notes off and then gets up from her desk and paces the floor for a few minutes, a smile slowly stretching her lips.* It has been entirely too long *She mutters to herself*
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*The drowess enters the City Court early the next morning and finds two responses waiting for her at the front desk. She takes them from the Aide and goes upstairs to her usual workspace. Reading them both she smiles slightly and quickly writes off two replies. One is returned rather quickly, by lunch time at the latest and she reads it again, tsking softly as she sends off yet another response, just as diplomatic as the first responses. She sends the letter off with an Aide and then gets back to going over witness statements*
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*She returns to her office only to find another long winded, ranting letter from the Measure and she sighs, reading through it she shakes her head* I guess he didn't speak with Factol Hashkar *she mutters to herself and then shrugs, not seeming to feel it matters much at the moment*
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*The Drowess sits at her desk, fingers laced together in front of her as she thinks. Her eyes unfocused and shining before she abruptly nods and sends the same letter out to three individuals. Judge Seph, Factol Hashkar, and Administrator Xander Grail.*

Administrator Grail,

I am formally requesting your involvement in the Treason case against Measure Nica of the Harmonium, and Factor Kala Ta'kan of the Godsmen. As you have been involved up to this point in a support role, I now request your official involvement as co-chair and investigator as we wade through the remaining witness statements prior to filing charges. Please respond at your earliest convenience. I have sent a copy of this letter to both Factol Hashkar and Judge Seph.

Regards,
Deltana Grail A8

*She calls an Aide in to her and hands over the three addressed envelopes before gathering her things and leaving the office for the night*
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*As promised yesterday, Deltana gets into her office early and gets her things ready before heading down to the front desk. She looks at the Aide without concerning herself with whether the creature is pleased or not*

Good Morning, please notify me if Measure Nica shows up or if Mover Chari arrives.

*For once the Aide doesn't seem in the mood to be annoyed and simply nods, making note of the names as Deltana goes back upstairs and waits*
*Springer79

Posted by *Springer79 »

As he steps into his office for the day and prepares to settle in, he notices the new deposit into his mail slot. Before reading thoroughly, he recognized the script at a glance and scratched his chin. His eyes course over the document for a moment and immediately sends a reply with copies to the afore-mentioned parties.
wrote:
Administrator Grail,

I would be happy to assist in the matter if necessary. It is understood that case of this magnitude would need additional man power and expertise. Enclosed with this notice are copies of current witness testimonies and a list of those still needing to be interviewed. It is critical that we maintain focus on the individuals in question and strive to not disrupt the unity of the Triad as a whole. If you have particular questions or concerns feel free to address them as needed and I will offer what council I can to assist and preserve the quality of  due process.

We can schedule a time to meet and discuss tactics on approach to this delicate situation so not to conflict with any other cases or investigations that we may be apart of. Please advise as to when this moment would be most opportune.

Cordially,

Xander Tyberus Grail, A6

To the lower left corner of the letter rests the official seal of the Fraternity of Order.
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

((Last evening an EM who was involved in the Gray Vizier Treason story line on their player side character, decided to log into the DM client and spy on a conversation pertaining to that story arc. As such, I will no longer be carrying on with this story line as it will now be impossible to play it out on my side without metagaming.

I want to thank everyone who willingly played this out with me, I'm only sorry that your time was wasted. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, but as of this time Deltana will not be ICly involved with this story line.

Thank you,
WMW12))
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Post was deleted Spring79
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*Having been recently approached in the bazaar by a Dustman she walks into the Court that morning and heads directly to the Aide at the desk*

Could you find me all of the information you we have on the Dustmen and the laws of dying, if there are any?

*The Aide rolls her eyes and nods, a few hours later walking in with another Aide and drops it all onto her desk. Nodding with a polite smile to both she digs in*
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*She gets in early as usual and organizes her lists for the day and then picks up a new report and starts reading over it. She smiles slightly and then nods to herself as she pens a response to Aide Gomory's letter. Her thought is quite obviously bent toward teaching the jaluk and so she offers more questions than answers.

She then gets on with her schedule, picking up where she left off as she wades through the large amount of research for the question posed to her, though she stills has her doubts she'll find anything useful.

After a while she sits back and sighs, rubbing her eyes and picks up a fresh sheet of parchment and her quill and sends off another letter*

Factol Hashkar,

A dustman has come to me asking me if there is anything illegal about offering the public the service of assisted suicide provided that they sign required documentation with witnesses and as is customary, in triplicate. Please advise. I have currently been researching the topic, and I've found very little in the way of information that could be useful to this particular case, and was wondering if you had found anything in your extensive study that would help me in this matter?

Regards,
Deltana Grail A8

*She calls an Aide to her and sends it off*