Extended Leave

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

GarenÂ’s caseload had begun to drop substantially. He was purposely diverting new dockets in an effort to bring his workload to a halt. After several weeks of reassigning cases to other judges and courts, he finally concluded his last scheduled trial. He had previously notified is superiors so there were few loose ends to tie up. He tidied up his office and then put out a memo to all in his department.
wrote:Administrators and Aides

Effective immediately I will be considered on extensive leave from my duties within the Bureau of the Courts and the Fraternity at large. I have ensured your current projects and tasks have been put under the direction of Bureau Chief Ausmin until such a time as I return. There is no current eta on that so I would advise you to consider your relationship with Judge Ausmin a long term one.

I will return once my research project has been completed but I fear that may be some time. I do not foresee a speedy conclusion to this project.

B3 Seph
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*She receives the memo and arches a brow though without more of a reaction she pulls a piece of parchment to her and pens a quick response*

Judge Seph,

I hope your research is quickly concluded. Should you require any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Regards,
Deltana Grail A7
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A reply is penned
wrote:I thank you for the kind words and offer of assistance. Please know that my work will only take me from the city for short periods of time so I will still be available for chats or should you require advice. The bulk of my time will be spent in a workshop within the city so I will always be within reach. Do not hesitate to come visit should you require my time.

Garen
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Garen walked into the Bureau of the Courts and made his way to his office. He was dressed in his Fraternity robes, which he hadnÂ’t done for months. He walked past the Aides and Administrators who watched him pass, pausing in their work as he did, as they werenÂ’t expecting his return. Unlocking the door, he moved inside and sat behind his desk. He filled his ink well and readjusted his desk slightly, returning things to their proper places as over time, cleaning by staff had moved things slightly. Once satisfied, he called out to the lead Administrator who was currently in the office.

“Bring me the summaries of the current case files, the budgetary notes and all information on personnel changes and additions. Also a pot of coffee and two cups. It’s going to be a long day”

He then sent out a short note to be duplicated and shared with the other offices. It simply explained that he had returned from his leave for research as was assuming his old duties as head of this department within the Bureau of the Courts