The Weary Spirit Infirmary

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

wrote:Greetings,

I'd like some information about the current legal ownership of the weary spirit infirmary if there's any. The recent caretaker left and I'd like to acquire it if possible.

Best regards,

Kala Ta'Kan.
*Cadence

Posted by *Cadence »

Two responses arrive in prompt succession.

wrote:
Greetings,

The Weary Spirit Infirmary is under the ownership of one  Ridnir Tetch of the Bleak Cabal. I shall relay your message and your desire to acquire it to this individual.

Pierre Dumas
-City Planning and Development
wrote:
Greetings,

The entirity of Ridnir Tetch's written response with regards to your inquiry is as follows:

"No."

Thank you for your inquiry.

Pierre Dumas
-City Planning and Development
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

A message coming from a Bleaker called : "Ash" came to the Guvner asking if the weary infirmary was still legally the propriety of a member of the cabal.
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Unrelated to Ash's inquiry, it is common knowledge that the caretaker's former guardian, a blond woman that goes by the name of Khari, has been tending to the infirmary for the past few months, though doesn't appear to claim ownership of it. Though not healer herself, she appears to mostly operate off of volunteers and donations. There is also a rumor that a drider by the name of Faer is a healer there.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Ash kept sending letters until she got a proper answer from the Fratenity. At the same time, she contacted the people at the infirmary.
wrote:Whoever you are we need to talk before it gets ugly.

Ash
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Kazuko finally receives a reply:
wrote: Miss Ash,

The Weary Spirit Infirmary was indeed the property of Ridnir Tetch, Bleak Cabal, for many years. However, Ridnir Tetch was found guilty of severe mismanagement and abuse of patients. There seems to have been some sort of settlement outside of court as regards the Infirmary, as the deed has passed to a Sister Abigail.

I have been unable to locate Sister Abigail, but there was a letter with the deed which indicated that in case of death or disappearance, the Infirmary was to be placed in trust, and continue to run via donations and volunteers.

I hope this answers your questions,

Calixta Mirey
City Planning and Development
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Khari looked at the message curiously, then penned a reply.
wrote: Hi there!

I'm Khari, one of the caretakers of the Weary Spirit Infirmary. I would be happy to talk with you about your problem. In regards to what is becoming ugly, are we talking about a rash or some sort of ongoing condition? I can suggest a few topical ointments that may help. I'll need as much information as possible so I can let one of the healers know. Be sure to keep it moisturized and free of any further contaminates so you don't irritate it further. Please let me know when you can stop by.

Best,
Khari Anoway
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Ash replied to the Guvners.
wrote:That's a lot of shady explanations about something that isn't clear at all.

Thank you.

Ash
Then she answered Khari
wrote: Hello I'm Ash, I'd like to discuss with you more conveniently about the current status of the infirmary, I know that people with some ill intentions had a plan to cause a lot of trouble there. This is quite important, and we need to talk as quickly as humanoïdly possible.

Ash
((Let's continue this ingame :P ))