Unofficial Letter

*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

To: A1 Jacobi of Fraternity of Order.

Hello, old friend. It has come to my attention that afew Guvner families decided to use the loopholes of Sigil's laws too obviously. Let me explain you the case: a year ago Sensbanes the Merkhant family had vouched for younger members of those families before a certain enchanter of magical equipment. A contract was signed before those youths and her. However, they were not Guvner by that time and the enchantress didn't take her time to go to Fraternity and get them officialy. See, she haven't received her payment. As far as I get it, the youths either died or retired as clerks...their family argues that the contract has now power. Ofcourse, it is true to an extent but it all depends on the judge you're turning to. Most wouldn't go against their own members but it if the case makes it to a trial...that wouldn't be a good thing. If you want to persuade the families to pay up, write so in you reply.

PS: I don't want to make troubles, I am trying to help your faction instead. See, it's not like I am becoming her attorney and taking a dump all over the Fraternity. That's not how quality negotiations are done.