Trial Of Ymerion And Bergimon

*mf_hansen

Posted by *mf_hansen »

A letter is sent to the Harmonium:

Ymerion and Bergimon have been confined to Sigil due to, from our perspective, wrong reasons. We are now ready to represent the two in their trial regarding the supposed murder of Yasmine.

((Anyone involved, DMs defendants and lawyers etc, should chime in below with suggestions for a new date for the trial. I am unavailable in the weekend Sep 10-12, so I propose thursday Sep 9 at 19:00 GMT (that is 21:00 CEST and 12:00 PDT). Ideally people should be online 30min early to ensure everyone is ready. With the summer holidays ending soon perhaps a weekend is best, but I cannot attend until after Sep 12.))
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

((I'm available at weekdays, GMT+2 18:00-23:00, except today, I might need to go out shopping with my dad D:))
*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

((Perfect opportunity for me to spot light my Advocate character im good any time after 00:00 CST thats -6 GMT Tuesday-Friday and open any time Saturday-Monday.))
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

This is no longer Harmonium matter. Fraternity of Order, the Guvners, are the ones to handle the trials. Although the brief information given to Harmonium is that they confessed their crimes which makes trials unnecessary as Fraternity of Order merely finds one guilty or not guilty and the Mercykillers decides punishments.

((Oh and this is IC thread and boards, keep it IC. So I added some OOC marks to those that might not have had them earlier ;P nothing else.))
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

I understand that the Trial wasn't a Harmonium issue (now, that would be a problem), but no one ever told me that there will be no means to defend myself and some fat bureaucrat will decide our fate from what he heard...

PS.: Guvner description as a typical fat bureaucrat courtesy of Harmonium officer Amaku. Bless her heart.
*mf_hansen

Posted by *mf_hansen »

An additional reply letter is later delivered to the Harmonium:

Oh, in that case please deliver the previous letter to the proper authority. This trial needs to be carried out soon so the accused can get on with their lives.

((Moderators feel free to move this topic to its proper forum; guvners IC or general IC/OOC? Also, so far the date of thursday, Sep 9 at 19:00 GMT, seems to fit with everyone. Any objections to this date?))
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

*the message is moved forth to the Fraternity of Order by the Harmonium*
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

//No objection here, I am good with that time!
*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

*Advocate Tieradara looks over the dockets for accused criminals.* Hmmm so they have already confessed .Well that's that nothing to defend them with. If they have admitted there guilt they will be handed over to the mercy killers for punishment.

((Sadly the time frame doesn't mesh with my work schedule so have fun. Sendra needs more victims MUHAHAHA))
*mf_hansen

Posted by *mf_hansen »

Kalyn trudges around nervously in the Spirits Inn, seemingly buried in her own thoughts about the upcoming trial.

((Currently me, Tomekk and Reptiller are known to attend. For anyone else interested, please reply below, and with suggested dates if sep 9 19:00 GMT does not work for you. Hopefully we will see by tomorrow how many can attend and lock in the time and date based on those additional replies.))