A Letter To Fraternity Of Order

*Trix

Posted by *Trix »

*a letter written with some extravagant handwriting is delivered to the Fraternity of Order*

Noble members of the Fraternity of Order,

I Trixx La'Croix would like to have the following permits:

Permit to Own Slaves

Permit to Sell Slaves

Permit to be doing business like Selling and Buying Wares, Bodyguarding, Guiding, Moneylending, Arena fighting business.

Thanks in advance.

*signed*
Trixx La'Croix
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

An answer arrives soon:
wrote:
Ms. La'Croix,

you will find the licenses to sell and buy goods attached to this letter, as well as a temporary license for owning slaves. While it will expire after 100 days there should be no problem to extend it or turn it into a permanent one if no problems were found during this probation period.

The licenses to work as a guide and to run a small moneylending business are included as well and I allowed myself to attach the forms for taxes which are to be submitted to the Fated, too.

As for the rest we will need more informations about the kind of business you are planning, please submit the missing information as soon as possible.

Hasclaan Guunt, A8.
*Trix

Posted by *Trix »

*another letter written with some extravagant handwriting is delivered to the Fraternity of Order*

Noble member Hasclaan Guunt of the Fraternity of Order,

What I mean by bodyguarding would simply be protecting those who pay for my service as a bodyguard.

What I mean by the Arena fights would be arranging them and arranging bets along with fees to enter. Of course there will be prizes for those who take part in such arena events. I will give out the prizes myself from some of the exclusive items of my own collection.
Surely no one will mind if I lend the arena building within Sigil.
The fee will be for the specators only.

*signed*
One of Sigils honest and humble merchants, Trixx La'Croix
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: Ms. La'Croix,

thank you for your quick response.

Attached to this letter you will find a license that allows you to work as a bodyguard withing Sigil's laws but keep in mind that this license does not allow you to bear weapons unsheated inside the Cage.

The license that allows you to hold and host arena fights is granted for 100 days but can be extended if needed.

Based on the information given a license for trading slaves will not be granted at the moment.

If you have questions or have use for our services again do not hesitate to contact us.

Hasclaan Guunt, A8