A Letter To The Bureau Of Interfaction Affairs

*poststructuralism

Posted by *poststructuralism »

1st Guild of Regula 131Ha

To Whom it May Concern,

I am writing to report my observations of some discord amongst the rabble of the bazaar. As of this day there are fresh banners in the bazaar bearing sinker propaganda. Said propaganda consists solely of appeals to pathos with regard, presumably, to the incarceration of some miscreant or other. Some examples of said propaganda are as follows:

"Who will be next?"
"Will you be dragged off in the night by the Triad?"
"Stop the triad nonsense and its oppression"

After sending this missive, I'll take it upon myself to see that the propaganda is removed.

Lawfully Yours,

Research Aide Typhon
*Viper901

Posted by *Viper901 »

A note reached the young Aide
wrote:Aide Typhon

Please use care and discretion when dealing with the people of Sigil and their Factions. While the banners might be considered enflaming, it is up to the Harmonium to decide if they constitute a threat to the peace. It is not our place to enforce the law in this city, it is the Harmonium. Should the Harmonium decide to remove the banners and arrest those who place them, they will notify us and we can prepare for trials. If you find banners that you decide are enflaming, please bring them to the attention of the Harmonium.

We are not enforcers. Please do not needlessly bring a martial focus onto our workers.

B4 Seph
*poststructuralism

Posted by *poststructuralism »

Viper901,Jan 3 2015 wrote: A note reached the young Aide
wrote:Aide Typhon

Please use care and discretion when dealing with the people of Sigil and their Factions. While the banners might be considered enflaming, it is up to the Harmonium to decide if they constitute a threat to the peace. It is not our place to enforce the law in this city, it is the Harmonium. Should the Harmonium decide to remove the banners and arrest those who place them, they will notify us and we can prepare for trials. If you find banners that you decide are enflaming, please bring them to the attention of the Harmonium.

We are not enforcers. Please do not needlessly bring a martial focus onto our workers.

B4 Seph
*receiving the missive, Typhon heed's Seph's directions and leaves them be*