A Letter From The Hardheads

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote:
To: Fraternity of Order

Ladies, Sirs,

I hereby request an official license and permit for the beggar David to legalize his collecting of alms for the poor in the Hive.

While we cannot denie that this man might have ties to the Revolutionary League I think he also presents us with an unique opportunity as if we succeed to strenghten this new kind of movement we take a step away from violence and one forward towards dialogue which allows us to use words and laws and not the weapons to bring order to the Cage.

A peaceful Anarchist subfaction is also less prone to work with local criminals, the Doomguards, the Temple of the Abyss and other organisations of Chaos in Sigil.

Please consider my request and I respectfully await your answer,

Hograth Thorn, Measure II
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He receives a response shortly.
wrote:
Measure Thorn

I feel I must remind you The Triad has a policy of none negotiation with illegal organizations such as The Revolutionary League.  I do however agree with your assertion we need positive engagement with those who would support them.  I am here by authorizing a permit for the gathering of charitable funds for the man David who you mention in your letter.  However this is conditional on him maintaining a clean criminal record.  Should he be arrested for any offence, for example the display of a Revolutionary League badge in public then this license will be immediately revoked.

Caterina Arnders
Administrator 1
Civil Judge
Bureau of Interfactional Affairs.
The letter is devoid of any kind of personal effect. It is as though the two people corresponding only know each other professional capacity.
*Orlitoq

Posted by *Orlitoq »

((From here: The character of David "openly wears a pin... an Anarchist pin..." Does that Pin count as a badge, or is it an acceptable display? The character of David also has the display of this Pin in his bio/description accessible through the Examine function in game, and this has been seen IC by my Fraternity of Order character Grahn.

((EDIT: Not that Grahn would do anything about it, as it is not within his jurisdiction but it might matter if witnesses need to be called.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

///he still wears his pin, openly. It's homemade so whether it's a badge is up to the Hardhead who sees it.