Re: Request For Update Forms

*Brindas

Posted by *Brindas »

To the Order:

"Dear Brindas.

We are happy for your enthusiasm about starting trade. However, we find it necessary to inform you that we do not give licenses and papers necessary for trading. This is jurisdiction of Fraternity of Order.

With respect,

Sillxhistraja Fernalit, factotum of Fated."

- "I, Brindas Defeign, require updated merchantry papers.

-The sale and resale of arms, armors, and all sorts of magical items and wards
-The sale of wands and scrolls
-Updated papers for trades exceeding a hundred thousand jink
-The sale of physical and psychological healing
- Updated papers allowing for loans exceeding one hundred thousand jink

Find the fee enclosed.

Sincerely,

Brindas Defeign, Namer in the Fraternity of Order"

The second is my original letter to the fated, though I was informed we only are involved in licensees regarding slavery. If this is incorrect, I am applying for my licensees here. If not, I am not some fool to the hoodwinked by the Takers, and am informing all here present of the enclosed letter.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

((Forgive the ooc intrusion, but this topic interests me as well!
I was informed of the fact that Fated provide this kind of licenses, yet, the info regarding the legal system say they are Fraternity jurisdiction.
Can we have the official information source modified accordingly, as to avoid other misunderstandings?
http://z13.invisionfree.com/nwn2planesc ... opic=10173

Thanks!
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

// In an effort to spread out Faction responsibilities a bit, the last time someone asked for regular business licenses and permits, I had the matter placed in the hands of the Fated. The only stipulation being slavery permits (as they fall under the auspices of legal rights for more than one person).

This way, not everything is in the hands of the Triad and the Fraternity. It also makes more sence for the Fated to have this as they would be concerned with this more than the Guvs.

I will look into having the official responsibilities updated.

Hope this helps.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

((Thanks a lot!!
*Brindas

Posted by *Brindas »

//So should I assume this never had to occur, as the player of the PC in the Fated would know not to send Brindas back to his own faction?
*Rainbow Prism

Posted by *Rainbow Prism »

//I should second the question. This random ruling without notice is already giving bad name for staff.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

//Brindas, we'll say for the moment that your question is on hold and wasn't asked here. We're currently fleshing out the details and will update the lore thread when done (and will update you as well) :)

Rainbow, If people are having issues with the ruling as it currently stands, they are free to let me know via pm and do not require you to be their spokesperson. Thank you.

*Rainbow Prism

Posted by *Rainbow Prism »

//I am not spokeperson, although, your opinion is flattering. The other players either too courteous to ask why you contradict official material without actual IC notice or already have notion you do not care about their opinion. Frankly, the way staff silences the IC threads by deleting posts with OOC content does perfect job of that.

Unless there comes actual IC notice that our Faction has right to give out licenses, I will keep sending characters your way so that Fraternity would actually work instead of standing like gilded idol.
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

Darkrob,Mar 14 2015 wrote: It also makes more sence for the Fated to have this as they would be concerned with this more than the Guvs.
((On a side note: I am rebuilding the Hall of Records basing it straight in the Factol's Manifesto plan, and... well, there's a whole department dedicated exclusively to licenses.
So, yes, I do agree with the change should it be done, and it's indeed enough for me to assume Fated did deal with those matters on regular basis o_o
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

///the page has been updated. Have at it, Takers. Time to do some paperwork ;)