Change Of Bureau

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A letter is sent to the appropriate people and Bureaus
wrote:I am putting in official request to join the Bureau of the Courts as a Superior Court Judge. I have been a Civil judge for some time and have been in charge of an important Bureau as well. As my recent promotion has elevated me to Bureau Chief four, I would like to focus more on the system of the courts and the Fraternity itself.

In relation to the chair I would be leaving empty, I wish to put forth the name Of Administrator One Arnders. Not only does she know the Bureau well, she has also negotiated several beneficial deals for us, the latest being one with the Fated, giving us fast and indepth access to the Hall of records.

I put forth the recommendation of giving her the Rank of Bureau Chief Five so that she can properly oversee the Bureau.

Bureau Chief Seph
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Garen receives notice a week or two later that his application to join the Bureau of the Courts has been approved, and A1 Arnder's promotion is under consideration.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Having spoken to Garen about his transfer in Bureau Caterina would apply to take the Bureau Chief exams. Should things go her way then she may as well be ready and qualified.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Until a replacement had been decided upon (whether they were going to leave it in Cats hands to oversee (even temporarilly) or they were going to assign another BC), Garen would stay on. He wouldn't leave the Bureau without a department Head. Once it was settled, he would clear out his office and assume his new duties, and his new court, in the Bureau of the Courts.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

After a strenuous round of tests and interviews, it was announced that Garen's previous position would be filled by a certain Gerlinde Lore. Gerlinde herself arrived at her new office bright and early the morning after her promotion, and while perfectly polite to Garen (should she run into him), was obviously making plans for extreme redecoration.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Garen would return the politeness given and congratulate the Bureau Chief on her new position. He would extend an invitation to seek him out should she require any assistance. No advice would be given on the department as he would assume she was already well informed on the position when she accepted it. He would then wish the people in the Bureau the best of luck and move to his new office in the Bureau of the Courts.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A letter ((sent via PM)) is sent to the Factol from Garen regarding Administrator Arnders