Re: The Hive

*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

wrote: Bureau Chief Seph,

Your letter has anticipated one of my own. I think it is high time that there was a meeting of the Triad to discuss some recent events. The Hive is, of course, a matter of concern to us all, though primarily to our brothers in the Harmonium. Of more import to the relations between the Triad are matters such as the previously discussed inter-factional task force and a regularization of dealings between our three factions.

The Fraternity has been very generous in hosting discussions as of late, and it seems unjust that this generosity be so one sided. So I propose a neutral location for this meeting, such as the warded rooms of the Signers.

Sincerely,

Factor Arwyl Swan's Son
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

wrote:Factor Arwyl SwanÂ’s Son

I thank you for your direct interest in this endeavor. While my call to discuss the Hive was mostly an informal discussion to precede formal talks, and not actual binding negotiation, I will accept your advice to hold it outside of the Courts and will book the meeting halls of the Signers.

I hope it will permit us to begin official discussions on a formal plan of action in regards to the Hive, and to a lesser extent, the Lower Ward. Should time allow, we can discuss the matter of Triad regularization as mentioned in your note.

Thank you

B4 Seph