Lex Rex

*Huelander

Posted by *Huelander »

Chant has it that a new face has been walking through the Courthouse, filing paperwork for membership. He carried entitlements most remarkable to the eyes of notaries and clerks. They say names wield power. And no thing living wields this power like the Genie do. Carving out their unchallenged realms across the Inner Spheres. Inhabiting their great cities of Glass and Brass, rivalling even the great City of Doors in their scopes. Palaces that own the skies themselves, and a Dismal Delve of infinite riches. They are Civilizations of many and plenty. They wield names so vast and long that lesser mortals would die of starvation in the process of greeting their greatest sovereigns. Mages hardly comprehend the difficulty to conjure them for their elusive wish granting majicks.

The new blood in the Courthouse is more humble than these great rulers, however. For he is but a Jann. Those that lack purity. The assembly of all the four corners. Strikingly human in form, strikingly inhuman in thought. Supposedly, the berk has found a loophole that grants him great magic, indeed. Claiming to hold a direct ancestry to the Vaati, the Wind Dukes of long lost history. To him, Law is King, now and always.

His name?

Hussain Aali-Al-Aqator, A True Traveller of the Astral Plane, Son of the Third Cloud, Fulfilling Freedom's Niche, Traitor Sentinel of Ice and Steel, Crusader of Smoke and Mirrors, A Mortal's Last Breath, King of Cottytia, Deceiver of the Fates Eternal, The Sevenfold Syncretist, Keystone of the Sixteen, Transmorgifist Supreme, Clerk of His Own Cage, The Minister of Fates, True Augur of the Age Reborn, The Heir of Aaqa, Emperor Gentleman-King Sovereign Sultan of Awesome, Beacon of the Old Way, Great Pthisis, Mover of the Wheel Unturned, Benefactor of Homunculi.

Wrap your head around that, cutter.
*Huelander

Posted by *Huelander »

The arrival of Hussain Aali Al-Aqator in the Fraternity has been but a recent and uneventful occurence. However the relatively unknown namer has acquired some suspicious eyeballs on him ever since. Chant has it the berk found a loophole in one of the Wheel's laws, and is using it to grant himself the magic of priests and seers. It supposedly has something to do with the genie's lengthy set of titles.

Not long after this rumor climbed down the razorvine and rattled among the brainboxes of the scribes, a formal message was posted throughout the Courthouse.
wrote:"Members of the Fraternity of Order,

I seek to uncover a great truth burried under the rubble of ancient history. A planar legacy that has allegedly shaped the Wheel as it stands today, in Balance. I openly invite any interested member of the Fraternity to aid me in my investigation. I have reason to believe that the information I seek lies hidden in places familliar to me only in name.

The Libary Fortress of Xiranthador.
The Great Library of Toth's Estate.
The Timaresh Library within Sum of All.
The Great Library of the Jade Palace.

Any forthcomming information about these places would be a great boon to the progress of this endeavour, and pave the way for a journey to visit these great repositories. A journey to which you are likewise invited.

Signed by,
The Illustrious Hussain Aali Al-Aqator, The Sixfold Syncretist, Heir of Aaqa, True Augur of the Age Reborn, Beacon of the Old Way, Mover of the Wheel Unturned, Deceiver of the Fates Eternal, Clerk of His Own Cage, The Solar Vizier."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

A letter arrives from the Bureau of research:
wrote: Aide Hussain Aali-Al-Aqator,

I have heard of your most ambitious project and would like to lend you my support.

Research is vital to our faction's progress and as a fellow researcher I am of course curious about what you have planned.

Please find me in my office to discuss the details.

Hasclaan Guunt, A6, Bureau of Research