A Simple Word From A Simple Person

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Greetings,

I'd like to have a word with one of your responsible, for I'm willing to discuss a few philosophical and legal issues. You can contact me at the prison.

Karra Malakai,

Mercykiller.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

There was some delay- the letter seems to have been lost in the maze of bureaucracy.

wrote: Ms. Malakai,

the Fraternity is always willing to discuss laws with our allies from the Triad.

Please let me know what it is we can help you with,

Hasclaan Guunt, A8
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

A reply was sent soon after :
wrote: A8 Guunt,

I thank you for the book, I will make sure its put to good use.

K. Malakai.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hasclaan files the letter carefully in his personal folder then returns to his work, checking on his ongoing research projects.

He is no lawyer nor a politician but the discussion has been an interesting one and he learned a lot. So he is pleased and decided to support this Mercykiller again should she need Fraternity help.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

A few months later Karra sent a note asking to see a Guvner recruiter.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Of course Hasclaan Guunt offers her to see her if she is still interested to join the Fraternity.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

The answer was quick and affirmative.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hasclaan was pleased with this recruits performance and she passed the tests to qualify easily.

The necromancer had supervised the tests himself, watched her closely during the whole process and the following conversation.

She is a good addition to the Bailiffs.

After Karra left Hasclaan finishes the paperwork- the transfer of a recruit from one Faction to another is never something that it easy.

He doublechecks the documents again, then sends the copies to the Mercykillers (together with a polite note to thank them for the quick and uncomplicated way this matter has been handled) while filing the originals in the archieves of the courts.