Permits

*Vandole

Posted by *Vandole »

The towering illithid strides into the Hall of Records to drop off a note and payment encased within a simple, translucent, crystal box. The note is entitled, mercantile permits.

Within it contains a request for the necessary forms and information in any applications concerning the management of merchant stalls for various purposes, such as a place to trade slaves with a license and various arms, armors, trinkets, tokens and arcana to be made available for trade.

Payment for expedition included in the case is a satchel containing 1000 jink.

The flayer would return half a cycle later to acquire any papers and forms to fill.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The Illithid is sent to the Courts in the Lady's Ward by a rather annoyed Taker- the woman knowing that the creature might hace to come back to the Clerk's Ward and the Taker HQ later again but it seems she does not exactly feel helpful today.

At the courts the Illithid is greeted by a paleskinned, tall man with silvery hair says, his badge identifying him as some A6 Hasclaan Guunt.

"Let me see what you need..."

After some time the Illithid will find the forms for the permits and licenses the Fraternity can grant delivered to it and the Administrator also attached some forms which have to be submitted to the Takers as well.

36 Jink are left, attached to the documents with an extensive receipt that explains in detail for what fee each coin has been used.

And there us a small booklet as well , containing some laws and regulations of the Cage important for merchants.

((ooc note: the Fated HQ is the Hall of Records in the Clerk's Ward. They deal with Taxes and some kind of Licenses but some are done by the Fraternity of Order as well- who have their HQ in the Lady's Ward, at the courts.

I answered here with my PC as a Guvner- if you want a Taker instead just post again in their Forums :) ))
*Vandole

Posted by *Vandole »

((ooc it's my mistake, but it's also IC as xaul asked where to apply for such papers and directly moved towards where he was instructed. silly me :P thanks! I can be a bit clueless lol.))