Three Traitors To The Lady Herself - Dm Igglwiv

*Brindas

Posted by *Brindas »

A written report by Namer Brindas Defeign

"I, Namer Brindas Defeign, have eyewitnessed three people accepting jink to aid in the task of reviving a deity flayed by the Lady herself, despite being told of its effrontery. This deities name is Aoskar.

Additionally, the matter is of the Scrolls of Mnemur, and they agreed to gather these scrolls for a religious group even under such risk of Tharizdun being awakened.

They were not persuaded by words, nor jink in four times the amount offered by myself. Thusly, I can only conclude they were motivated by more than greed - they obviously are intentionally traitorous, or seeking an end to the Multiverse.

Sinja, a worg who transforms into a snowy white tiefling is amongst their number.

A further lanky man who openly expressed his fickle and evil nature is a second. *A description of Garlex follows, but not a name*

Finally, a dwarf who sometimes does trade in the bazaar and is dark of skin. Frequently seen getting drunk. *A descipriton of Brogar Bellbreaker, but not a name, likewise ensues*

Three likewise refused such a traitorous offer, and attempted to dissuade the three. Myself, Filip Kustaa, and a draconic individual named Dex performed admirably in the face of corruption.

They are currently seeking five of said scrolls, in the ruins of a ship, the scrolls themselves already being reportable to the Harmonium, let alone their nefarious schemes.

Sincerely,
Namer Brindas Defeign."
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

A reply is delivered by a Monodrone aide to Brindas' desk the single eyed creature holds out a form for him and states:

"Signature required on receipt of communication by Aide Defeign."

When he opens the sealed envelope the reply inside would read
wrote:
Aide Defeign

The matter you bring to my attention is quite serious as I am sure you know.  I am in the process of handing this to the Harmonium for further action, however before I do I would like to hear first hand your account of events and seek your counsel on the matter.  Please stop by my office at your first convenience.

Grazzak
Bureau Chief III 
Bureau of Planar Affairs.
*Brindas

Posted by *Brindas »

Iggwilv,Apr 16 2015 wrote: A reply is delivered by a Monodrone aide to Brindas' desk the single eyed creature holds out a form for him and states:

"Signature required on receipt of communication by Aide Defeign."

When he opens the sealed envelope the reply inside would read
wrote:
Aide Defeign

The matter you bring to my attention is quite serious as I am sure you know.  I am in the process of handing this to the Harmonium for further action, however before I do I would like to hear first hand your account of events and seek your counsel on the matter.  Please stop by my office at your first convenience.

Grazzak
Bureau Chief III 
Brindas makes his way back to the office with all due haste, prepared to answer any and all questions on the matter as soon as he receives said response.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

((Would prefer to do this in game. Am available tomorrow and some of Saturday, are either of those good for you?
*Brindas

Posted by *Brindas »

Iggwilv,Apr 16 2015 wrote: ((Would prefer to do this in game. Am available tomorrow and some of Saturday, are either of those good for you?
//Tomorrow will work, starting around 11:30 EST
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

((Works for me.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

A few days later Brindas would receive another letter.
wrote:
Administrator Defeign

As per our recent discussion an arrest warrant has been issued.  I will keep you informed as to results.

Grazzak
Bureau Chief III