An Application For A Test To Advance In Rank.

*Forsaken Dreamer

Posted by *Forsaken Dreamer »

A letter is sent in to the appropriate people.

"Greetings, I like to take the test for advancement of rank, or be given a task to prove my worth once more. Thus far in the past, I have successfully collect, and turned information in for current Bureau Chief Seph during one crises as it *He writes in, as if noting his achievement so far in maintaining a solid line of information*. I desire to advance my studies more, and continue to be a benefit to the Order. With upmost respect,

A10 Ziavuil."
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

wrote: A10 Ziavuil,

We are in the process of submitting your application for test. A review of your records is underway and your test date is in work.

Regards,
A4 Camelia Ross
Department of Career Development
*Viper901

Posted by *Viper901 »

Acknowledgement of approval of promotion comes from B4 Sephs office and is delivered to A4 Camelia Ross. Attached are the already approved papers that simply need to be signed before the Rank is made official
*Forsaken Dreamer

He dutifully accepts the apparently, signs it accordingly, and turns it in when needed, or required.
*Forsaken Dreamer

Several months had passed since he applies to take the test for advancement, and once more he applies for such. He had been studying a long time, and felt he was now prepared. As he'd send in request for such. He'd also note that any sort of test was fine. He remained adamant about serving in the Guvners.